Linda Weiser Friedman
|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
Zicklin School of Business New York City, New York (United States)
City University of New York (CUNY)
RePEc:edi:zscunus (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Articles
- Friedman, Hershey & Friedman, Linda, 2010. "Lessons from the Global Financial Meltdown of 2008," Journal of Financial Transformation, Capco Institute, vol. 28, pages 45-54.
- Friedman, Hershey H. & Friedman, Linda W., 1997. "Reducing the "wait" in waiting-line systems: Waiting line segmentation," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 40(4), pages 54-58.
- Friedman, Linda Weiser, 1986. "Exploring relationships in multiple-response simulation experiments," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 14(6), pages 498-501.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Friedman, Hershey H. & Friedman, Linda W., 1997.
"Reducing the "wait" in waiting-line systems: Waiting line segmentation,"
Elsevier, vol. 40(4), pages 54-58.
- Ryan, Gerard & Hernández-Maskivker, Gilda-María & Valverde, Mireia & Pàmies-Pallisé, Maria-del-Mar, 2018. "Challenging conventional wisdom: Positive waiting," Tourism Management, Elsevier, vol. 64(C), pages 64-72.
- Ety Zohar & Avishai Mandelbaum & Nahum Shimkin, 2002. "Adaptive Behavior of Impatient Customers in Tele-Queues: Theory and Empirical Support," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 48(4), pages 566-583, April.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Linda Weiser Friedman should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.