|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
|Terminal Degree:||2018 Department of Economics; University of Pennsylvania (from RePEc Genealogy)|
Department of Economics Los Angeles, California (United States)
University of California-Los Angeles (UCLA)
RePEc:edi:deuclus (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers
- Mckay Jensen & Nicholas Emery-Xu & Robert Trager, 2023. "Industrial Policy for Advanced AI: Compute Pricing and the Safety Tax," Papers 2302.11436, arXiv.org.
- Tamay Besiroglu & Nicholas Emery-Xu & Neil Thompson, 2022. "Economic impacts of AI-augmented R&D," Papers 2212.08198, arXiv.org, revised Jan 2023.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 2 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-CMP: Computational Economics (2) 2023-01-09 2023-03-27. Author is listed
- NEP-BIG: Big Data (1) 2023-01-09. Author is listed
- NEP-GRO: Economic Growth (1) 2023-01-09. Author is listed
- NEP-GTH: Game Theory (1) 2023-03-27. Author is listed
- NEP-TID: Technology & Industrial Dynamics (1) 2023-01-09. Author is listed
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Nicholas Emery-Xu should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.