Maciej Konrad Dudek
RePEc:edi:fbvispl (more details at EDIRC)
- Maciej K. Dudek & Ã³wna Handlowa, 2006. "On Artificial Structural Unemployment," Computing in Economics and Finance 2006 171, Society for Computational Economics.
- Maciej K. Dudek, 2005.
"Expectation Formation and Endogenous Fluctuations in Aggregate Demand,"
Computing in Economics and Finance 2005
263, Society for Computational Economics.
- Maciej K. Dudek, 2004. "Expectation Formation and Endogenous Fluctuations in Aggregate Demand," Econometric Society 2004 Latin American Meetings 103, Econometric Society.
- Maciej K. Dudek, 2004. "Demand Side Shocks and Macroeconomic Policy," Econometric Society 2004 Australasian Meetings 283, Econometric Society.
- Dudek, Maciej K. & Kim, Taesung & Ledyard, John O., 1995. "First Best Bayesian Privatization Mechanisms," Working Papers 896, California Institute of Technology, Division of the Humanities and Social Sciences.
Most cited item
- Dudek, Maciej K., 2010. "A consistent route to randomness," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 145(1), pages 354-381, January.
Most downloaded item (past 12 months)
- Dudek, Maciej K., 2014. "Living in an imaginary world that looks real," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 41(C), pages 209-223.
Access and download statistics for all items
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Maciej Dudek should log into the RePEc Author Service
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.