Report NEP-UPT-2005-11-19This is the archive for NEP-UPT, a report on new working papers in the area of Utility Models & Prospect Theory. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Andrea Morone & Ulrich Schmidt, 2005. "An Experimental Investigation of Alternatives to Expected Utility Using Pricing Data," Papers on Strategic Interaction 2005-28, Max Planck Institute of Economics, Strategic Interaction Group.
- Fabio Araujo & Joao Victor Issler, 2005. "Estimating the Stochastic Discount Factor without a Utility Function," Computing in Economics and Finance 2005 202, Society for Computational Economics.
- Willi Semmler & Lars GrÃ¼ne, 2005. "Asset Pricing and Loss Aversion," Computing in Economics and Finance 2005 199, Society for Computational Economics.
- Maciej K. Dudek, 2005. "Expectation Formation and Endogenous Fluctuations in Aggregate Demand," Computing in Economics and Finance 2005 263, Society for Computational Economics.
- Item repec:dgr:uvatin:20050096 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Thomas F. Crossley & Hamish W. Low, 2005. "Unexploited Connections Between Intra- and Inter-temporal Allocation," Social and Economic Dimensions of an Aging Population Research Papers 131, McMaster University.
- Duc PHAM-HI, 2005. "Operational risk management and new computational needs in banks," Computing in Economics and Finance 2005 355, Society for Computational Economics.