Giam Quang Do
|Department of Accounting, Faculty of Accounting and Business Management, Hanoi University of Agriculture Trau Quy, Gia Lam, Hanoi, Vietnam|
Research outputJump to: Articles
- Giam Quang Do & Michael Mcaleer & Songsak Sriboonchitta, 2009. "Effects of international gold market on stock exchange volatility: evidence from asean emerging stock markets," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 29(2), pages 599-610.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Giam Quang Do & Michael Mcaleer & Songsak Sriboonchitta, 2009.
"Effects of international gold market on stock exchange volatility: evidence from asean emerging stock markets,"
AccessEcon, vol. 29(2), pages 599-610.
- Manh Ha Nguyen & Olivier Darné, 2018. "Forecasting and risk management in the Vietnam Stock Exchange," Working Papers halshs-01679456, HAL.
- Nguyen, Cuong & Bhatti, M. Ishaq & Komorníková, Magda & Komorník, Jozef, 2016. "Gold price and stock markets nexus under mixed-copulas," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 58(C), pages 283-292.
- Wo-Chiang Lee & Hui-Na Lin, 2012. "Threshold effects in the relationships between USD and gold futures by panel smooth transition approach," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 19(11), pages 1065-1070, July.
- Viorica Chirila & Ciprian Chirila, 2013. "International Gold Market, Stock Market and Business Cycles: the Central and Eastern European Countries," Acta Universitatis Danubius. OEconomica, Danubius University of Galati, issue 9(1), pages 36-52, February.
- Hatice Gaye Gencer & Zafer Musoglu, 2014. "Volatility Transmission and Spillovers among Gold, Bonds and Stocks: An Empirical Evidence from Turkey," International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues, Econjournals, vol. 4(4), pages 705-713.
- Uddin, Gazi Salah & Rahman, Md Lutfur & Hedström, Axel & Ahmed, Ali, 2019. "Cross-quantilogram-based correlation and dependence between renewable energy stock and other asset classes," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 80(C), pages 743-759.
- Takashi Miyazaki & Shigeyuki Hamori, 2013. "Testing for causality between the gold return and stock market performance: evidence for ‘gold investment in case of emergency’," Applied Financial Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 23(1), pages 27-40, January.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Giam Quang Do should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.