Fabio Wendling Muniz de Andrade
|Middle Name:||Wendling Muniz|
|Last Name:||de Andrade|
(in no particular order)
Escola de Administração de Empresas de São Paulo (EAESP) (Sao Paulo Business Administration School)
São Paulo, Brazil
Fundação Getulio Vargas (FGV) (Getulio Vargas Foundation)
Av. Nove de Julho 2029 - Bela Vista, 01313-902, São Paulo - SP
RePEc:edi:eafgvbr (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Fabio de Andrade & Lyn Thomas, 2004. "Structural Models In Consumer Credit," Risk and Insurance 0407001, EconWPA.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Fabio de Andrade & Lyn Thomas, 2004.
"Structural Models In Consumer Credit,"
Risk and Insurance
- Malik, Madhur & Thomas, Lyn C., 2012. "Transition matrix models of consumer credit ratings," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 28(1), pages 261-272.
- Luis H. R. Alvarez & Jani Sainio, 2010. "A Loan Portfolio Model Subject to Random Liabilities and Systemic Jump Risk," Papers 1006.0863, arXiv.org.
- Thomas, Lyn C., 2009. "Modelling the credit risk for portfolios of consumer loans: Analogies with corporate loan models," Mathematics and Computers in Simulation (MATCOM), Elsevier, vol. 79(8), pages 2525-2534.
- Jonathan Crook & Tony Bellotti, 2010. "Time varying and dynamic models for default risk in consumer loans," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series A, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 173(2), pages 283-305.
- P Beling & G Overstreet & K Rajaratnam, 2010. "Estimation error in regulatory capital requirements: theoretical implications for consumer bank profitability," Journal of the Operational Research Society, Palgrave Macmillan;The OR Society, vol. 61(3), pages 381-392, March.
- L C Thomas, 2010. "Consumer finance: challenges for operational research," Journal of the Operational Research Society, Palgrave Macmillan;The OR Society, vol. 61(1), pages 41-52, January.
- Huh, Jaeyung & Chang, Woojin & Lee, Junghoon & Lee, Jaeyong, 2010. "Samsung card lending model," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 207(1), pages 492-498, November.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 1 paper announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Fabio Wendling Muniz de Andrade should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.