Report NEP-ACC-2004-07-26This is the archive for NEP-ACC, a report on new working papers in the area of Accounting & Auditing. Bernardo Batiz-Lazo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:cdl:oplwec:1090 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Richard Painter, . "Convergence and Competition in Rules Governing Lawyers and Auditors," University of Illinois Legal Working Paper Series uiuclwps-1004, University of Illinois College of Law.
- Sancetta, A. & Satchell, S.E., 2004. "Cost of Capital and Regulator’s Preferences: Investigation into a new method of estimating regulatory bias," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0441, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Robert Scott & George Triantis, . "Embedded Options and the Case Against Compensation in Contract Law," University of Virginia John M. Olin Program for Law & Economics Working Paper Series uvalwps-1013, University of Virginia School of Law.
- Pradeep Dubey & John Geanakoplos, 2004. "Grading Exams: 100, 99, ..., 1 or A, B, C? Incentives in Games of Status," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1467, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Plekhanov, A., 2004. "‘Incentive Aspects of Revenue Sharing: Central and Regional Government in Russia’," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0440, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Fabio de Andrade & Lyn Thomas, 2004. "Structural Models In Consumer Credit," Risk and Insurance 0407001, EconWPA.
- Gillian Hadfield, . "Contract Law is Not Enough: The Many Legal Institutions That Support Contractual Commitments," University of Southern California Legal Working Paper Series usclwps-1003, University of Southern California Law School.
- Item repec:cdl:oplwec:1106 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- James Rogers, . "The Basic Principle of Loss Allocation for Unauthorized Checks," Boston College Law School Faculty Papers bc_bclsfp-1011, Boston College Law School.
- Eric Talley & Gudrun Johnsen, . "Corporate Governance, Executive Compensation and Securities Litigation," University of Southern California Legal Working Paper Series usclwps-1002, University of Southern California Law School.