Nathaniel Turner Cline
|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
Department of Economics Salt Lake City, Utah (United States)
University of Utah
: (801) 581-7481
1645 E. Central Campus Dr. Front, Salt Lake City, UT 84112-9300
RePEc:edi:deuutus (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Nathan Perry & Nathaniel Cline, 2013. "Wages, Exchange Rates, and the Great Inflation Moderation: A Post-Keynesian View," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_759, Levy Economics Institute.
- Nathaniel Cline & William McColloch & Kirsten Ford, 2011. "An Aristotelian View of Marx’s Method," Working Paper Series, Department of Economics, University of Utah 2011_08, University of Utah, Department of Economics.
- Nathan Perry & Nathaniel Cline, 2016. "What caused the great inflation moderation in the US? A post-Keynesian view," Review of Keynesian Economics, Edward Elgar Publishing, vol. 4(4), pages 475-502, October.
- Nathaniel Cline & Kirsten Ford & Matías Vernengo, 2010. "Because I said so: the persistence of mainstream policy advice," The Journal of Philosophical Economics, Bucharest Academy of Economic Studies, The Journal of Philosophical Economics, vol. 3(2), pages 97-121, May.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Nathaniel Cline & William McColloch & Kirsten Ford, 2011.
"An Aristotelian View of Marx’s Method,"
Working Paper Series, Department of Economics, University of Utah
2011_08, University of Utah, Department of Economics.
- Balakrishnan, Ramji & Penno, Mark, 2014. "Causality in the context of analytical models and numerical experiments," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 39(7), pages 531-534.
Sorry, no citations of articles recorded.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 2 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-PKE: Post Keynesian Economics (2) 2011-04-09 2013-03-23. Author is listed
- NEP-HME: Heterodox Microeconomics (1) 2011-04-09. Author is listed
- NEP-HPE: History & Philosophy of Economics (1) 2011-04-09. Author is listed
- NEP-MAC: Macroeconomics (1) 2013-03-23. Author is listed
- NEP-MON: Monetary Economics (1) 2013-03-23. Author is listed
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Nathaniel Turner Cline should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.