An Aristotelian View of Marx’s Method
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Balakrishnan, Ramji & Penno, Mark, 2014. "Causality in the context of analytical models and numerical experiments," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 39(7), pages 531-534.
More about this item
KeywordsMarx; Aristotle; Hegel; Methodology JEL Classification: B000; B140; B490; B510;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-04-09 (All new papers)
- NEP-HME-2011-04-09 (Heterodox Microeconomics)
- NEP-HPE-2011-04-09 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
- NEP-PKE-2011-04-09 (Post Keynesian Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:uta:papers:2011_08. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deuutus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .