Report NEP-PKE-2013-03-23This is the archive for NEP-PKE, a report on new working papers in the area of Post Keynesian Economics. Karl Petrick issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Nathan Perry & Nathaniel Cline, 2013. "Wages, Exchange Rates, and the Great Inflation Moderation: A Post-Keynesian View," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_759, Levy Economics Institute.
- Tropeano, D., 2013. "Financial Fragility in the Current European crisis," CITYPERC Working Paper Series 2013-09, Department of International Politics, City University London.
- Rania Antonopoulos, 2013. "Expanding Social Protection in Developing Countries: A Gender Perspective," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_758, Levy Economics Institute.
- Alam, M. Shahid, 2013. "Constant Returns to Scale: Can the Neoclassical Economy Exist?," MPRA Paper 45153, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ballinger, Clint, 2013. "Towards a pure state theory of money," MPRA Paper 45101, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dionissi Aliprantis, 2013. "Human capital in the inner city," Working Paper 1302, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- Vernon Lake & Margaret Libby & Laura Choi, 2013. "Increasing financial capability among economically vulnerable youth: MY Path," Community Development Investment Center Working Paper 2013-03, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.