Towards a pure state theory of money
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Bruno Biais & Denis Hilton & Karine Mazurier & Sébastien Pouget, 2000. "Psychological Traits and Trading Strategies," CSEF Working Papers 39, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy.
- Milton Friedman & L. J. Savage, 1948. "The Utility Analysis of Choices Involving Risk," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 56, pages 279-279.
- Shefrin, Hersh & Statman, Meir, 2000. "Behavioral Portfolio Theory," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 35(02), pages 127-151, June.
More about this item
KeywordsThe chicago plan; Full Reserve Banking; Modern Monetary Theory; 100% reserves; Alfred Mitchell-Innes; Austrian economics; Bagehot; bank reform; banking crisis; chartalism; chartalist; Circuit theory; credit money; endogenous money; financial crisis; Fractional Reserves; Georg Friedrich Knapp; Limited Purpose Banking; Lombard Street; MCT; Misesean banking; mmt; modern monetary theory; narrow banking; neo-chartalism; circuitisme;
- A1 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics
- A10 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics - - - General
- E0 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General
- E00 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General - - - General
- G1 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets
- G2 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services
- G21 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Banks; Other Depository Institutions; Micro Finance Institutions; Mortgages
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-03-23 (All new papers)
- NEP-HME-2013-03-23 (Heterodox Microeconomics)
- NEP-HPE-2013-03-23 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
- NEP-MON-2013-03-23 (Monetary Economics)
- NEP-PKE-2013-03-23 (Post Keynesian Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:45101. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .