- Ballinger, Clint, 2013. "Towards a pure state theory of money," MPRA Paper 45101, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ballinger, Clint, 2011. "Why Geographic Factors are Necessary in Development Studies," MPRA Paper 29750, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ballinger, Clint, 2011. "Why inferential statistics are inappropriate for development studies and how the same data can be better used," MPRA Paper 29780, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- NEP-HPE: History & Philosophy of Economics (2) 2011-04-16 2013-03-23. Author is listed
- NEP-PKE: Post Keynesian Economics (2) 2011-04-09 2013-03-23. Author is listed
- NEP-ECM: Econometrics (1) 2011-04-16. Author is listed
- NEP-ENV: Environmental Economics (1) 2011-04-09. Author is listed
- NEP-HME: Heterodox Microeconomics (1) 2013-03-23. Author is listed
- NEP-MIC: Microeconomics (1) 2011-04-16. Author is listed
- NEP-MON: Monetary Economics (1) 2013-03-23. Author is listed
- NEP-URE: Urban & Real Estate Economics (1) 2011-04-09. Author is listed
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Clint Ballinger should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.