Report NEP-ECM-2011-04-16This is the archive for NEP-ECM, a report on new working papers in the area of Econometrics. Sune Karlsson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Taisuke Otsu, 2011. "Empirical Likelihood for Nonparametric Additive Models," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1792, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- David E. Giles & Hui Feng & Ryan T. Godwin, 2011. "On the Bias of the Maximum Likelihood Estimator for the Two-Parameter Lomax Distribution," Econometrics Working Papers 1104, Department of Economics, University of Victoria.
- Edgar C. Merkle & Achim Zeileis, 2011. "Generalized Measurement Invariance Tests with Application to Factor Analysis," Working Papers 2011-09, Faculty of Economics and Statistics, University of Innsbruck.
- Badi H. Baltagi & Chihwa Kao & Sanggon Na, 2011. "Test Of Hypotheses In Panel Data Models When The Regressor And Disturbances Are Possibly Nonstationary," Center for Policy Research Working Papers 128, Center for Policy Research, Maxwell School, Syracuse University.
- Chihwa Kao & Lorenzo Trapani & Giovanni Urga, 2011. "Testing for Breaks in Cointegrated Panels with Common and Idiosyncratic Stochastic Trends," Center for Policy Research Working Papers 129, Center for Policy Research, Maxwell School, Syracuse University.
- Ghassen El Montasser, 2011. "The overall seasonal integration tests under non-stationary alternatives: A methodological note," EERI Research Paper Series EERI_RP_2011_06, Economics and Econometrics Research Institute (EERI), Brussels.
- Item repec:hal:wpaper:hal-00583372 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Bryan S. Graham & Cristine Campos de Xavier Pinto & Daniel Egel, 2011. "Efficient Estimation of Data Combination Models by the Method of Auxiliary-to-Study Tilting (AST)," NBER Working Papers 16928, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Leisen, Fabrizio & Craiu, Radu & Casarin, Roberto, 2011. "Interacting multiple -- Try algorithms with different proposal distributions," DES - Working Papers. Statistics and Econometrics. WS ws110402, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Estadística.
- C.J. O’Donnell & K. Nguyen, 2011. "An Econometric Approach To Estimating Support Prices And Measures Of Productivity Change In Public Hospitals," CEPA Working Papers Series WP032011, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- Chudik, Alexander & Fidora, Michael, 2011. "Using the global dimension to identify shocks with sign restrictions," Working Paper Series 1318, European Central Bank.
- Michael D. Bauer & Glenn D. Rudebusch & Jing (Cynthia) Wu, 2011. "Unbiased estimate of dynamic term structure models," Working Paper Series 2011-12, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Marco Bee & Massimo Riccaboni & Stefano Schiavo, 2011. "Pareto versus lognormal: a maximum entropy test," Department of Economics Working Papers 1102, Department of Economics, University of Trento, Italia.
- Carlos Leóm & Alejandro Reveiz, "undated". "Montecarlo simulation of long-term dependent processes: a primer," Borradores de Economia 648, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Ballinger, Clint, 2011. "Why inferential statistics are inappropriate for development studies and how the same data can be better used," MPRA Paper 29780, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Michael Danquah & Enrique Moral-Benito & Bazoumana Ouattara, 2011. "TFP growth and its determinants: nonparametrics and model averaging," Working Papers 1104, Banco de España;Working Papers Homepage.