Report NEP-HPE-2011-04-16This is the archive for NEP-HPE, a report on new working papers in the area of History & Philosophy of Economics. Erik Thomson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Sérgio Fornazier Meirelles Filho, 2011. "Moeda e ciclo econômico: a perspectiva neoclássica da Escola de Cambridge segundo Pigou," Working papers - Textos para Discussao do Curso de Ciencias Economicas da UFG 023, Curso de Ciencias Economicas da Universidade Federal de Goias - FACE.
- Wu, Haoyang, 2011. "A non-cooperative Pareto-efficient solution to a single-shot Prisoner's Dilemma," MPRA Paper 30070, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- João Antonio de Paula & Hugo E. A. da Gama Cerqueira & Alexandre Mendes Cunha & Carlos Eduardo Suprinyak & Leonardo Gomes de Deus & Eduardo da Motta e Albuquerque & Guilherme Habib Santos Curi & Marco, 2011. "Marx in 1869: Notebook B113, The Economist and The Money Market Review," Textos para Discussão Cedeplar-UFMG td417, Cedeplar, Universidade Federal de Minas Gerais.
- Kawata, Yukichika, 2011. "Decision Making under Ecological Regime Shift: An Experimental Economic Approach," MPRA Paper 30016, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kakarot-Handtke, Egmont, 2011. "Scrap the lot and start again," MPRA Paper 29812, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Michel Grabisch & Lijue Xie, 2011. "The restricted core of games on distributive lattices: how to share benefits in a hierarchy," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00583868, HAL.
- Pierre-Noël Giraud, 2011. "A note on Hubbert's hypotheses and techniques," Post-Print hal-00582825, HAL.
- Michele Boldrin & David K Levine, 2011. "What’s Intellectual Property Good for?," Levine's Working Paper Archive 786969000000000082, David K. Levine.
- Wu, Haoyang, 2011. "Two-agent Nash implementation: A new result," MPRA Paper 30068, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ballinger, Clint, 2011. "Why inferential statistics are inappropriate for development studies and how the same data can be better used," MPRA Paper 29780, University Library of Munich, Germany.