Department of Economics Provo, Utah (United States)
Brigham Young University
: (801) 422-2859
130 Faculty Office Building, P.O. Box 22363, Brigham Young University, Provo, Utah 84602
RePEc:edi:debyuus (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles Chapters Books
- Ryne Belliston & Scott Bradford & Kerk L. Phillips, 2014.
"The Dynamic Effects of Changes to Japanese Immigration Policy,"
BYU Macroeconomics and Computational Laboratory Working Paper Series
2014-02, Brigham Young University, Department of Economics, BYU Macroeconomics and Computational Laboratory.
- Phillips, Kerk L., 2010. "The Dynamic Effects of Changes to Japanese Immigration Policy," MPRA Paper 23673, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bradford, Scott C. & Kim, Dong-jin & Phillips, Kerk L., 2010. "Economic Reform in North Korea: A Dynamic General Equilibrium Model," MPRA Paper 23498, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bradford, Scott C. & Phillips, Kerk L., 2008. "The Economic Reunification of Korea: A Dynamic General Equilibrium Model," MPRA Paper 23550, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jeffrey J. Schott & Scott C. Bradford & Thomas Moll, 2006. "Negotiating the Korea-United States Free Trade Agreement," Policy Briefs PB06-4, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
- Scott Bradford, 2000. "Rents, Votes, and Protection: Explaining the Structure of Trade Barriers Across Industries," Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers 1717, Econometric Society.
- Donald R. Davis & David E. Weinstein & Scott C. Bradford & Kazushige Shimpo, 1996. "The Heckscher-Ohlin-Vanek Model of Trade: Why Does It Fail? When Does It Work?," NBER Working Papers 5625, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Scott C. Bradford & Dong-jin Kim & Kerk L. Phillips, 2011. "Potential economic reforms in North Korea: a dynamic general equilibrium model," Journal of Economic Policy Reform, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 14(4), pages 321-332, December.
- Scott C. Bradford & Paul L. E. Grieco & Gary Clyde Hufbauer, 2006. "The Payoff to America from Globalisation," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 29(7), pages 893-916, July.
- Scott Bradford & Alexandre Gohin, 2006. "Modeling Distribution Services and Assessing Their Welfare Effects in a General Equilibrium Framework," Review of Development Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 10(1), pages 87-102, February.
- Bradford, Scott, 2006. "Protection and unemployment," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 69(2), pages 257-271, July.
- Scott Bradford, 2005. "The Welfare Effects of Distribution Regulations in OECD Countries," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 43(4), pages 795-811, October.
- Scott Bradford, 2003. "Paying the Price: Final Goods Protection in OECD Countries," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 85(1), pages 24-37, February.
- Bradford, Scott, 2003. "Protection and jobs: explaining the structure of trade barriers across industries," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 61(1), pages 19-39, October.
- Davis, Donald R. & David E. Weinstein & Scott C. Bradford & Kazushige Shimpo, 1997. "Using International and Japanese Regional Data to Determine When the Factor Abundance Theory of Trade Works," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 87(3), pages 421-446, June.
- Scott Bradford, 2005. "The Extent And Impact Of Final Goods Non-Tariff Barriers In Rich Countries," World Scientific Book Chapters,in: Quantitative Methods For Assessing The Effects Of Non-Tariff Measures And Trade Facilitation, chapter 17, pages 435-481 World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- Scott Bradford & Robert Z. Lawrence, 2004. "Has Globalization Gone Far Enough: The Costs of Fragmented Markets," Peterson Institute Press: All Books, Peterson Institute for International Economics, number 349.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 2 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Scott Bradford should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.