|+ 44 20 7 679 4516|
(in no particular order)
Department of Economics
Cambridge, Massachusetts (United States)
Littauer Center, Cambridge, MA 02138
RePEc:edi:deharus (more details at EDIRC)
Department of Economics
London, United Kingdom
University College London (UCL)
Gower Street, London WC1E 6BT
RePEc:edi:deucluk (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles Books
- Beatriz Armendariz & Bert D'Espallier & Marek Hudon & Ariane Szafarz, 2011. "Subsidy Uncertainty and Microfinance Mission Drift," Working Papers CEB 11-014, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Beatriz Armendariz, 2009. "Microfinance for Self-Employment Activities in the European Urban Areas: Contrasting Crédal in Belgium and Adie in France," Working Papers CEB 09-041.RS, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Beatriz Armendariz & Ariane Szafarz, 2009.
"On Mission Drift In Microfinance Institutions,"
Working Papers CEB
09-015.RS, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Beatriz Armendariz & Ariane Szafarz, 2011. "On Mission Drift in Microfinance Institutions," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/97387, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Armendáriz, Beatriz & Szafarz, Ariane, 2011. "On mission drift in microfinance institutions," MPRA Paper 31041, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2010.
- Beatriz Armendariz & Nigel Roome, 2008. "Empowering women via microfinance in fragile states," Working Papers CEB 08-001.RS, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Beatriz Armendariz & Nigel Roome, 2008. "Gender empowerment," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/14347, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Beatriz Armendariz de Aghion & Christian Gollier, 1996. "Peer Grouping in An Adverse Selection Model," Discussion Papers 96-24 ISSN 1350-6722, University College London, Department of Economics.
- Aghion, B.A. & Williamson, J., 1993. "The G-7's Joint-and-Several Blunder," Princeton Studies in International Economics 189, International Economics Section, Departement of Economics Princeton University,.
- Béatriz Armendariz de Aghion, 1992. "On the Pricing of LDC Debt: An Analysis Based on Historical Evidence from Latin America," OECD Development Centre Working Papers 52, OECD Publishing.
- Béatriz Armendariz de Aghion, 1991. "Buybacks of LDC Debt and the Scope for Forgiveness," OECD Development Centre Working Papers 39, OECD Publishing.
- Béatriz Armendariz de Aghion, 1991. "Long-Term Capital Reflow Under Macroeconomic Stabilization in Latin America," OECD Development Centre Working Papers 38, OECD Publishing.
- Beatriz Armendáriz de Aghion & Annabel Vanroose, 2009.
"Uncovering Microfinance Myths: Does Country-Wide Age Matter?,"
Reflets et perspectives de la vie économique,
De Boeck Université, vol. 0(3), pages 7-17.
- Annabel Vanroose & Beatriz Armendariz, 2009. "Uncovering microfinance myths: Does country-wide age matter?," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/174949, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Philippe Aghion & Beatriz Armenda'Riz de Aghion, 2004. "Croissance endogene et reduction de la pauvrete," Economie Internationale, CEPII research center, issue 100, pages 27-38.
- Beatriz Armendáriz de Aghion & Jonathan Morduch, 2000. "Microfinance Beyond Group Lending," The Economics of Transition, The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development, vol. 8(2), pages 401-420, July.
- de Aghion, Beatriz Armendariz & Gollier, Christian, 2000. "Peer Group Formation in an Adverse Selection Model," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 110(465), pages 632-643, July.
- Armendariz de Aghion, Beatriz, 1999. "On the design of a credit agreement with peer monitoring," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 60(1), pages 79-104, October.
- de Aghion, Beatriz Armendariz, 1999. "Development banking," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 58(1), pages 83-100, February.
- de Aghion, Beatriz Armendariz & de Hinestrosa, Patricia Armendariz, 1995. "Debt relief, growth and price stability in Mexico," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 48(1), pages 135-149, October.
- De Aghion, Beatriz Armendariz, 1990. "International debt : An explanation of the commercial banks' lending behavior after 1982," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 28(1-2), pages 173-186, February.
- Beatriz Armendáriz & Jonathan Morduch, 2010. "The Economics of Microfinance, Second Edition," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 2, volume 1, number 0262014106, May.
- Beatriz Armendariz & Jonathan Morduch, 2007. "The Economics of Microfinance," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262512017, May.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
RankingsThis author is among the top 5% authors according to these criteria:
Featured entriesThis author is featured on the following reading lists, publication compilations or Wikipedia entries:
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 4 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-MFD: Microfinance (4) 2008-03-01 2009-04-13 2009-10-24 2011-04-23
- NEP-DEV: Development (2) 2008-03-01 2009-04-13
- NEP-EEC: European Economics (1) 2009-10-24
- NEP-ENT: Entrepreneurship (1) 2009-10-24
- NEP-HIS: Business, Economic & Financial History (1) 2009-04-13
- NEP-SOC: Social Norms & Social Capital (1) 2008-03-01
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Beatriz Armendáriz should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.