Adam E Ahmed
Department of Agricultural Economics Khartoum, Sudan
University of Khartoum
RePEc:edi:daukhsd (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Ahmed, Adam & Roghim, Somaia & Saleh, Ali & Siddig, Khalid H.A., 2013.
"The Prevalence of Poverty and Inequality in South Sudan: The Case of Renk County,"
Agricultural Economics Working Paper Series
143481, University of Khartoum, Department of Agricultural Economics.
- Khalid Siddig & Adam Ahmed & Somaia Jaafar & Ali Salih, 2013. "The Prevalence of Poverty and Inequality in South Sudan: The Case of Renk County," EcoMod2013 5454, EcoMod.
- A. Norman & A. Ahmed & J. Chou & A. Dalal & K. Fortson & M. Jindal & C. Kurz & H. Lee & K. Payne & R. Rando & K. Sheppard & E. Sublett & J. Sussman & I. White, 2004. "On the Computational Complexity of Consumer Decision Rules," Computational Economics, Springer;Society for Computational Economics, vol. 23(2), pages 173-192, March.
- Ahmed, A. & Yadav, R. C., 1986. "A new method for lining of field irrigation channels," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 11(3-4), pages 343-348, September.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
Sorry, no citations of working papers recorded.
- A. Norman & A. Ahmed & J. Chou & A. Dalal & K. Fortson & M. Jindal & C. Kurz & H. Lee & K. Payne & R. Rando & K. Sheppard & E. Sublett & J. Sussman & I. White, 2004.
"On the Computational Complexity of Consumer Decision Rules,"
Springer;Society for Computational Economics, vol. 23(2), pages 173-192, March.
- Peter Earl & Jason Potts, 2013. "The creative instability hypothesis," Journal of Cultural Economics, Springer;The Association for Cultural Economics International, vol. 37(2), pages 153-173, May.
- Earl, Peter E. & Wakeley, Tim, 2010. "Economic perspectives on the development of complex products for increasingly demanding customers," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(8), pages 1122-1132, October.
- A. Norman & M. Aberty & K. Brehm & M. Drake & S. Gour & C. Govil & B. Gu & J. Hart & G. Kadiri & J. Ke & S. Keyburn & M. Kulkarni & N. Mehta & A. Robertson & J. Sanghai & V. Shah & J. Schieck & Y. Siv, 2008. "Can Consumer Software Selection Code for Digital Cameras Improve Consumer Performance?," Computational Economics, Springer;Society for Computational Economics, vol. 31(4), pages 363-380, May.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 2 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Adam E Ahmed should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.