Report NEP-AFR-2013-03-02This is the archive for NEP-AFR, a report on new working papers in the area of Africa. Quentin Wodon issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Timothy Besley and Marta Reynal-Querol, 2013. "The Legacy of Historical Conflict Evidence from Africa," Working Papers 312, Economic Research Southern Africa.
- Kathage, Jonas & Qaim, Matin & Kassie, Menale & Shiferaw, Bekele A., 2013. "Big Constraints or Small Returns? Explaining Nonadoption of Hybrid Maize in Tanzania," Discussion Papers 144007, Georg-August-Universitaet Goettingen, GlobalFood, Department of Agricultural Economics and Rural Development.
- Himelein, Kristen, 2013. "Weight calculations for panel surveys with sub-sampling and split-off tracking," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6373, The World Bank.
- J.W. Fedderke, 2013. "Competition, Industrial structure and Economic Growth," Working Papers 330, Economic Research Southern Africa.
- Dube, Sikhalazo & Scholes, Robert J. & Nelson, Gerald C. & Mason-D'Croz, Daniel & Palazzo, Amanda, 2013. "South African food security and climate change: Agriculture futures," Economics Discussion Papers 2013-12, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Claude Francis Naoussi & Fabien Tripier, 2013. "Trend Shocks and Economic Development," Working Papers 2013-03, CEPII research center.
- Stephan Klasen & Sebastian Vollmer, 2013. "Missing Women: Age and Disease: A Correction," Courant Research Centre: Poverty, Equity and Growth - Discussion Papers 133, Courant Research Centre PEG.
- Deborah E. Lee, Stephen G. Hosking and Mario Du Preez, 2013. "Using a choice experiment to manage the excess demand challenges facing the Sundays River Estuary recreational fishery in South Africa," Working Papers 331, Economic Research Southern Africa.
- Jonathan Gheyssens & Isabel Günther, 2013. "Conditional cooperation among the poor: a new profile?," Courant Research Centre: Poverty, Equity and Growth - Discussion Papers 135, Courant Research Centre PEG.
- Cassimon, Danny & Essers, Dennis, 2013. "A chameleon called debt relief," IOB Working Papers 2013.01, Universiteit Antwerpen, Institute of Development Policy and Management (IOB).
- Ahmed, Adam & Roghim, Somaia & Saleh, Ali & Siddig, Khalid H.A., 2013. "The Prevalence of Poverty and Inequality in South Sudan: The Case of Renk County," Agricultural Economics Working Paper Series 143481, University of Khartoum, Department of Agricultural Economics.
- Danny Cassimon & Marin Ferry & Marc Raffinot & Bjorn Van Campenhout, 2013. "Dynamic fiscal impact of the debt relief initiatives on african heavily indebted poor countries (HIPCs)," Working Papers DT/2013/01, DIAL (Développement, Institutions et Mondialisation).
- Item repec:dgr:euriss:551 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Ceriani, Lidia & Verme, Paolo, 2013. "The income lever and the allocation of aid," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6367, The World Bank.
- de Walque, Damien & Gertler, Paul J & Bautista-Arredondo, Sergio & Kwan, Ada & Vermeersch, Christel & de Dieu Bizimana, Jean & Binagwaho, Agnes & Condo, Jeanine, 2013. "Using provider performance incentives to increase HIV testing and counseling services in Rwanda," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6364, The World Bank.
- Cristina Bodea & Adrienne LeBas, 2013. "The Origins of Social Contracts: Attitudes toward Taxation in Urban Nigeria," CSAE Working Paper Series 2013-02, Centre for the Study of African Economies, University of Oxford.
- International Monetary Fund. African Dept., 2013. "Republic of Mozambique: Fifth Review Under The Policy Support Instrument And Request For Modification Of Assessment Criteria," IMF Staff Country Reports 13/1, International Monetary Fund.