|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
(50%) Shaheed Zulfikar Ali Bhutto Institute of Science and Technology (SZABIST)Karachi, Pakistan
90 Clifton, Karachi
RePEc:edi:szabipk (more details at EDIRC)
(50%) Department of Development Studies Islamabad, Pakistan
RePEc:edi:ddiqrpk (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Afzal, Sarwat, 2009. "Marketing Capability, Strategy and Business Performance in Emerging Markets of Pakistan," MPRA Paper 23642, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Afzal, Sarwat, 2009. "To Estimate An Equation Explaining The Determinants Of Dowry," MPRA Paper 16046, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sarwat Afzal, 2013. "Factors Behind Brand Switching in Cellular Networks," International Journal of Asian Social Science, Asian Economic and Social Society, vol. 3(2), pages 299-307, February.
- Sarwat Afzal, 2013. "Factors Influencing Successful Brand Extension into Related and Unrelated Product Categories," Asian Economic and Financial Review, Asian Economic and Social Society, vol. 3(2), pages 216-226, February.
- Sarwat Afzal & Irfan Ali & Imdad Ali & M.Adil & Suman Gangwani & Faryal Shaikh, 2012. "Consumption of Plastic bags and its Impact on Environment," International Journal of Asian Social Science, Asian Economic and Social Society, vol. 2(4), pages 544-549, April.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Afzal, Sarwat, 2009.
"Marketing Capability, Strategy and Business Performance in Emerging Markets of Pakistan,"
23642, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ahmed Agyapong & Hannah Vivian Osei & Samuel Yaw Akomea, 2015. "Marketing Capability, Competitive Strategies And Performance Of Micro And Small Family Businesses In Ghana," Journal of Developmental Entrepreneurship (JDE), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 20(04), pages 1-25, December.
Sorry, no citations of articles recorded.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 2 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Sarwat Afzal should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.