Report NEP-CSE-2010-07-10This is the archive for NEP-CSE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Strategic Management. Joao Jose de Matos Ferreira issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:got:cegedp:101 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Jackie Krafft & Francesco Quatraro, 2010. "The Dynamics of Technological Knowledge: From Linearity to Recombination," ICER Working Papers 17-2010, ICER - International Centre for Economic Research.
- Huergo, E & Moreno, L, 2010. "Does history matter for the relationship between R&D, Innovation and Productivity?," MPRA Paper 23611, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Andreas Georgiadis & Christos N. Pitelis, 2010. "The Interrelationship between HR, Strategy and Profitability in Service SMEs: Empirical Evidence from the UK Tourism Hospitality and Leisure Sector," CEP Discussion Papers dp0972, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Paloma López-García & José Manuel Montero, 2010. "Understanding the spanish business innovation gap: the role of spillovers and firms’ absorptive capacity," Banco de Espa�a Working Papers 1015, Banco de Espa�a.
- Item repec:got:cegedp:100 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Barajas, A & Huergo, E & Moreno, L, 2009. "Measuring the impact of international R&D cooperation: the case of Spanish firms participating in the EU Framework Programme," MPRA Paper 23610, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Afzal, Sarwat, 2009. "Marketing Capability, Strategy and Business Performance in Emerging Markets of Pakistan," MPRA Paper 23642, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dirk Engel & Vivien Procher, 2010. "Home Firm Performance after Foreign Investments and Divestitures," Ruhr Economic Papers 0193, Rheinisch-Westfälisches Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-Universität Bochum, Universität Dortmund, Universität Duisburg-Essen.
- Rossi, José Luiz & Laban, Sílvio Abrahão & Claro, Danny Pimentel & Bolzani,Luciana Corrêa & Espinoza, Jussara, 2010. "Evidencias do impacto da restrição de crédito nas expectativas de pequenos e médios empresários brasileiros durante a crise financeira mundial," Insper Working Papers wpe_206, Insper Working Paper, Insper Instituto de Ensino e Pesquisa.