by members of
Ministry of Industry, Mine and Trade
These are publications listed in RePEc written by members of the above institution who are registered with the RePEc Author Service. Thus this compiles the works all those currently affiliated with this institutions, not those affilated at the time of publication. List of registered members. Register yourself. This page is updated in the first days of each month.
Government of Iran
| Journal articles |
- Chang, Tsangyao & Chu, Hsiao-Ping & Ranjbar, Omid, 2014. "Are GDP fluctuations transitory or permanent in African countries? Sequential Panel Selection Method," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 29(C), pages 380-399.
- Elmi, Zahra (Mila) & Ranjbar, Omid, 2013. "Nonlinear adjustment to the mean reversion of consumption–income ratio," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 35(C), pages 477-480.
- Chang, Tsangyao & Ranjbar, Omid & Tang, D.P., 2013. "Revisiting the mean reversion of inflation rates for 22 OECD countries," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 30(C), pages 245-252.
- He, Huizhen & Ranjbar, Omid & Chang, Tsangyao, 2013. "Purchasing power parity in transition countries: Old wine with new bottle," Japan and the World Economy, Elsevier, vol. 28(C), pages 24-32.
- Omid Ranjbar & Farhad Rassekh, 2011. "Trade and Convergence: A New Approach and New Evidence," The IUP Journal of Applied Economics, IUP Publications, vol. 0(1), pages 26-36, January.
- Zahra (Mila) Elmi & Omid Ranjbar, 2010. "Purchasing Power Parity Hypothesis in OIC Countries: Evidence from Panel Unit Root Tests with Heterogeneous Structural Breaks," Iranian Economic Review, Economics faculty of Tehran university, vol. 15(3), pages 1-12, fall.
- Omid Ranjbar & Zahra (Mila) Elmi & Hamid Reza Jahany, 2009. "Which is Leader in MENA region? Economic growth or financial development," Iranian Economic Review, Economics faculty of Tehran university, vol. 14(1), pages 131-153, spring.