by members of
Ministry of Industry, Mine and Trade
These are publications listed in RePEc written by members of the above institution who are registered with the RePEc Author Service. Thus this compiles the works all those currently affiliated with this institutions, not those affilated at the time of publication. List of registered members. Register yourself. This page is updated in the first days of each month.
Government of Iran
| Working papers | Journal articles |
- Luis A Gil-Alana & Christophe André & Rangan Gupta & Tsangyao Chang & Omid Ranjbar, 2015. "The Feldstein-Horioka Puzzle in South Africa: A Fractional Cointegration Approach," Working Papers 201501, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- Tsangyao Chang & Omid Ranjbar & Luis A. Gil-Alana & Goodness C. Aye & Rangan Gupta, 2014.
"Testing for Multiple Bubbles in the BRICS Stock Markets,"
201407, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- Tsangyao Chang & Goodness C. Aye & Rangan Gupta, 2014. "Testing for Multiple Bubbles in the BRICS Stock Markets," Working Papers 2014-462, Department of Research, Ipag Business School.
- Omid Ranjbar & Tsangyao Chang & Elmarie Nel & Rangan Gupta, 2014. "The Causal Relationship between Energy Consumption and Economic Growth in South Africa: New Evidence from Asymmetric Causality in Frequency Domain," Working Papers 201483, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- Chang, Tsangyao & Chu, Hsiao-Ping & Ranjbar, Omid, 2014. "Are GDP fluctuations transitory or permanent in African countries? Sequential Panel Selection Method," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 29(C), pages 380-399.
- Farhad Rassekh & Omid Ranjbar, 2014. "An Empirical Investigation of the Ratchet Effect in the OECD, 1985--2009," International Economic Journal, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 28(1), pages 183-190, March.
- Omid Ranjbar & Chien-Chiang Lee & Tsangyao Chang & Mei-Ping Chen, 2014. "Income Convergence in African Countries: Evidence from a Stationary Test With Multiple Structural Breaks," South African Journal of Economics, Economic Society of South Africa, vol. 82(3), pages 371-391, 09.
- Elmi, Zahra (Mila) & Ranjbar, Omid, 2013. "Nonlinear adjustment to the mean reversion of consumption–income ratio," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 35(C), pages 477-480.
- Chang, Tsangyao & Ranjbar, Omid & Tang, D.P., 2013. "Revisiting the mean reversion of inflation rates for 22 OECD countries," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 30(C), pages 245-252.
- He, Huizhen & Ranjbar, Omid & Chang, Tsangyao, 2013. "Purchasing power parity in transition countries: Old wine with new bottle," Japan and the World Economy, Elsevier, vol. 28(C), pages 24-32.
- Omid Ranjbar & Farhad Rassekh, 2011. "Trade and Convergence: A New Approach and New Evidence," The IUP Journal of Applied Economics, IUP Publications, vol. 0(1), pages 26-36, January.
- Zahra (Mila) Elmi & Omid Ranjbar, 2010. "Purchasing Power Parity Hypothesis in OIC Countries: Evidence from Panel Unit Root Tests with Heterogeneous Structural Breaks," Iranian Economic Review, Economics faculty of Tehran university, vol. 15(3), pages 1-12, fall.
- Omid Ranjbar & Zahra (Mila) Elmi & Hamid Reza Jahany, 2009. "Which is Leader in MENA region? Economic growth or financial development," Iranian Economic Review, Economics faculty of Tehran university, vol. 14(1), pages 131-153, spring.