by members of
Ekonomikos ir vadybos fakultetas
Kauno Technologijos Universitetas
(Faculty of Economics and management, Kaunas University of Technology)These are publications listed in RePEc written by members of the above institution who are registered with the RePEc Author Service. Thus this compiles the works all those currently affiliated with this institution, not those affilated at the time of publication. List of registered members. Register yourself. Citation analysis. This page is updated in the first days of each month.
| Journal articles | Books | Chapters |
- Zhu, Andy Yunlong & von Zedtwitz, Max & Assimakopoulos, Dimitris & Fernandes, Kiran, 2016. "The impact of organizational culture on Concurrent Engineering, Design-for-Safety, and product safety performance," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 176(C), pages 69-81.
- Jun Jin & Max von Zedtwitz & Li Choy Chong, 2015. "Formation of R & D alliances in the Chinese mobile telephony industry," Journal of Chinese Economic and Foreign Trade Studies, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 8(2), pages 70-81, June.
- Keupp, Marcus Matthias & Friesike, Sascha & von Zedtwitz, Maximilian, 2012. "How do foreign firms patent in emerging economies with weak appropriability regimes? Archetypes and motives," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 41(8), pages 1422-1439.
- Selvam V. & Rita S., 2011. "Financial Derivatives – Real Challenges in India," Advances In Management, Advances in Management, vol. 4(1), January.
- Rosa Grimaldi & Elisa Mattarelli & Andrea Prencipe & Maximilian von Zedtwitz, 2010. "Offshoring of Intangibles: Organizational and Strategic Issues," Industry and Innovation, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 17(4), pages 331-336.
- Rita S. & Ganesan V., 2010. "Assessment of QOS for Public Bus Transport System –A SERVQUAL Based Kano Approach," Advances In Management, Advances in Management, vol. 3(4), April.
- Grimaldi Rosa & Elisa Mattarelli & Andrea Prencipe & Max von Zedtwitz, 2008. "Special Issue of Industry and Innovation on," Industry and Innovation, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 15(3), pages 347-349.
- Yifei Sun & Maximilian Von Zedtwitz & Denis Fred Simon, 2007. "Globalization of R&D and China: An Introduction," Asia Pacific Business Review, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 13(3), pages 311-319, July.
- Maximilian Zedtwitz & Rosa Grimaldi, 2006. "Are Service Profiles Incubator-Specific? Results from an Empirical Investigation in Italy," The Journal of Technology Transfer, Springer, vol. 31(4), pages 459-468, July.
- von Zedtwitz, Maximilian & Gassmann, Oliver & Boutellier, Roman, 2004. "Organizing global R&D: challenges and dilemmas," Journal of International Management, Elsevier, vol. 10(1), pages 21-49.
- Maximilian von Zedtwitz, 2003. "Classification and management of incubators: aligning strategic objectives and competitive scope for new business facilitation," International Journal of Entrepreneurship and Innovation Management, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 3(1/2), pages 176-196.
- von Zedtwitz, Maximilian & Gassmann, Oliver, 2002. "Market versus technology drive in R&D internationalization: four different patterns of managing research and development," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 31(4), pages 569-588, May.
- Gassmann, Oliver & von Zedtwitz, Maximilian, 1999. "New concepts and trends in international R&D organization," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 28(2-3), pages 231-250, March.
- Andy Yunlong Zhu & Max von Zedtwitz & Dimitris G. Assimakopoulos, 2018. "Responsible Product Innovation," Innovation, Technology, and Knowledge Management, Springer, number 978-3-319-68451-2, December.
- Wim Vanhaverbeke & Jingshu Du & Maximilian von Zedtwitz, 2013. "Managing Open Innovation in Multinational Enterprises: Combining Open Innovation and R&D Globalization Literature," World Scientific Book Chapters,in: Open Innovation Research, Management and Practice, chapter 9, pages 213-233 World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..