by members of
Institute for the Study of International Aspects of Competition (ISIAC)
These are publications listed in RePEc written by members of the above institution who are registered with the RePEc Author Service. Thus this compiles the works all those currently affiliated with this institutions, not those affilated at the time of publication. List of registered members. Register yourself. This page is updated in the first days of each month.
University of Rhode Island
Kingston, Rhode Island (United States)
| Working papers | Journal articles | Books |
- John Burkett & Richard Portes & David Winter, 1981. "Macroeconomic Adjustment and Foreign Trade of Centrally Planned Economies," NBER Working Papers 0736, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- John P. Burkett, 2005. "The Labor Supply of Nurses and Nursing Assistants in the United States," Eastern Economic Journal, Eastern Economic Association, vol. 31(4), pages 585-599, Fall.
- John Burkett, 2001. "Cones of diversification in a model of international comparative advantage," The Journal of International Trade & Economic Development, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 9(2), pages 193-211.
- John P. Burkett, 2000. "Marx's Concept of an Economic Law of Motion," History of Political Economy, Duke University Press, vol. 32(2), pages 381-394, Summer.
- Burkett, John P & Humblet, Catherine & Putterman, Louis, 1999. "Preindustrial and Postwar Economic Development: Is There a Link?," Economic Development and Cultural Change, University of Chicago Press, vol. 47(3), pages 471-495, April.
- Bassett, William F. & Burkett, John P. & Putterman, Louis, 1999. "Income distribution, government transfers, and the problem of unequal influence," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 15(2), pages 207-228, June.
- Burkett, John P., 1998. "Bureaucratic behavior modeled by reduced-rank regression: The case of expenditures from the Soviet state budget," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 34(1), pages 173-187, January.
- Burkett, John P & Putterman, Louis, 1993. "The Supply of Labour by Individuals to a Chinese Collective Farm: The Case of Dahe Commune," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 60(240), pages 381-396, November.
- John P Burkett, 1993. "Asymmetric “Min” Condition and Estimation for Disequilibrium Markets: Comment," Comparative Economic Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Association for Comparative Economic Studies, vol. 35(3), pages 49-52, September.
- Burkett, John P, 1991. "Aggregation of Slack and Shortage in Centrally Planned Economies: Comment," Economic Change and Restructuring, Springer, vol. 24(1), pages 59-61.
- Burkett, John P. & Skegro, Borislav, 1989. "Capitalism, socialism, and productivity : An econometric analysis of CES and translog functions," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 33(6), pages 1115-1133, July.
- Burkett, John P., 1987. "Rand conference on models of the Soviet economy, October 11-12, 1984 : , ed., Santa Monica, Calif: Rand, 1985. viii + 167 pp. $15.00," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 11(2), pages 261-264, June.
- Burkett, John P., 1986. "Search, selection, and shortage in an industry composed of labor-managed firms," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 10(1), pages 26-40, March.
- Burkett, John P., 1985. "Systemic influences on the physical quality of life: A Bayesian analysis of cross-sectional data," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 9(2), pages 145-163, June.
- Sacks, Stephen, 1985. "The efects of economic reform in yugoslavia: Investment & trade policy, 1959-1976 : , Berkeley, Ca: Institute of International Studies, 1983. xi + 189 pp., index, $9.50," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 9(4), pages 438-440, December.
- Burkett, John P., 1981. "Marginal and conditional probabilities of excess demand," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 8(2), pages 159-162.
- Burkett, John P., 2006. "Microeconomics: Optimization, Experiments, and Behavior," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780195189629, December.