by members of
Institut for Marketing og Organisation
(Department of Business Organisation, University of Aarhus))These are publications listed in RePEc written by members of the above institution who are registered with the RePEc Author Service. Thus this compiles the works all those currently affiliated with this institutions, not those affilated at the time of publication. List of registered members. Register yourself. This page is updated in the first days of each month.
| Working papers | Journal articles |
- Afesorgbor, Sylvanus Kwaku & van Bergeijk, Peter A.G., 2011. "Multi-membership and effectiveness of regional trade agreements in Western and Southern Africa: a comparative study of ECOWAS and SADC," Proceedings of the German Development Economics Conference, Berlin 2011 1, Verein für Socialpolitik, Research Committee Development Economics.
- Madsen, Arne Stjernholm & Ulhøi, John P., 2003. "The Innovator's dilemma revisited. The Home Communication Concept (HCC)," Working Papers 2002-2, University of Aarhus, Aarhus School of Business, Department of Management.
- Nehm, Inger Bojsen & Ulhøi, John P., 2002. "Industrial Symbiosis in an Extended Perspective," Working Papers 2000-6, University of Aarhus, Aarhus School of Business, Department of Management.
- Ulhøi, John P. & Madsen, Henning, 2001. "Trends and patterns in contemporary management in smaller companies: The Danish Perspective," Working Papers 2001-1, University of Aarhus, Aarhus School of Business, Department of Management.
- Ulhøi, John P. & Rikhardsson, Páll M., 2000. "Efter 1990'ernes miljøledelse - hva' så?," Working Papers 2000-8, University of Aarhus, Aarhus School of Business, Department of Management.
- Lueg, Rainer & Vu, Louisa, 2015. "Success factors in Balanced Scorecard implementations – A literature review," management revue. Socio-economic Studies, Rainer Hampp Verlag, vol. 26(4), pages 306-327.
- Jacob Dalby & Rainer Lueg & Lea Stenskov Nielsen & Louise Pedersen & Andreea Catalina Tomoni, 2014. "National Culture and Business Model Change — A Framework for Successful Expansions," Journal of Enterprising Culture (JEC), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 22(04), pages 463-483.
- Jacob DAMMAND & Mads HORLYCK & Thomas Lyngholm JACOBSEN & Rainer LUEG & Rasmus Laygardt RÖCK, 2014. "Lean management in hospitals: Evidence from Denmark," REVISTA ADMINISTRATIE SI MANAGEMENT PUBLIC, Faculty of Administration and Public Management, Academy of Economic Studies, Bucharest, Romania, vol. 2014(23), pages 19-35, December.
- Lueg, Rainer & Borisov, Boris Genadiev, 2014. "Archival or perceived measures of environmental uncertainty? Conceptualization and new empirical evidence," European Management Journal, Elsevier, vol. 32(4), pages 658-671.
- Bollingtoft, Anne & Ulhoi, John P., 2005. "The networked business incubator--leveraging entrepreneurial agency?," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 20(2), pages 265-290, March.
- Henning Madsen & Knud Sinding & John P. Ulh�i, 1997. "Sustainability and corporate environmental focus: an analysis of Danish small and medium sized companies," Managerial and Decision Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 18(6), pages 443-453.
- Ulhøi, J. P. & Madsen, H. & Hildebrandt, S., 1996. "Green new world: A corporate environmental business perspective," Scandinavian Journal of Management, Elsevier, vol. 12(3), pages 243-254, September.
- Ulhoi, John P., 1995. "Corporate environmental and resource management: In search of a new managerial paradigm," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 80(1), pages 2-15, January.