The Innovator's dilemma revisited. The Home Communication Concept (HCC)
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
References listed on IDEAS
- Waldstrøm, Christian, 2001. "Gender Differences and Informal Networks in a Scandinavian Context," Working Papers 2001-4, University of Aarhus, Aarhus School of Business, Department of Management.
- Grendstad, Gunnar & Strand, Torodd, 1999. "Organizational types and leadership roles," Scandinavian Journal of Management, Elsevier, vol. 15(4), pages 385-403, December.
- Ekvall, Göran & Arvonen, Jouko, 1991. "Change-centered leadership: An extension of the two-dimensional model," Scandinavian Journal of Management, Elsevier, vol. 7(1), pages 17-26.
- Robert E. Quinn & John Rohrbaugh, 1983. "A Spatial Model of Effectiveness Criteria: Towards a Competing Values Approach to Organizational Analysis," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 29(3), pages 363-377, March.
- Ulhøi, John P. & Madsen, Henning, 2001. "Trends and patterns in contemporary management in smaller companies: The Danish Perspective," Working Papers 2001-1, University of Aarhus, Aarhus School of Business, Department of Management.
- Waldstrøm, Christian, 2001. "Informal Networks in Organizations - A literature review," Working Papers 2001-2, University of Aarhus, Aarhus School of Business, Department of Management.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hhb:aardom:2002_002. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Helle Vinbaek Stenholt). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/hahoadk.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .