by alumni of
Centre for Urban Economics and Real Estate (CUER)
These are publications listed in RePEc written by alumni of the above institution who are registered with the RePEc Author Service and listed in the RePEc Genealogy. List of alumni. For a list of publications by current members of the department, see here. Register yourself.
Sauder School of Business
University of British Columbia
This page is updated in the first days of each month.
| Working papers | Journal articles |
- Sanghoon Lee & Qiang Li, 2010.
"Uneven landscapes and the city size distribution,"
2010/41, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB).
- Sun, Weizeng & Guo, Dongmei & Li, Qiang & Fang, Haidong, 2021. "School runs and urban traffic congestion: Evidence from China," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 86(C).
- Huang, Yuting & Li, Qiang & Liow, Kim Hiang & Zhou, Xiaoxia, 2020. "Is Housing the Business Cycle? A Multiresolution Analysis for OECD Countries," Journal of Housing Economics, Elsevier, vol. 49(C).
- Kim Hiang Liow & Xiaoxia Zhou & Qiang Li & Yuting Huang, 2019. "Time–Scale Relationship between Securitized Real Estate and Local Stock Markets: Some Wavelet Evidence," Journal of Risk and Financial Management, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 12(1), pages 1-23, January.
- Kim Hiang Liow & Xiaoxia Zhou & Qiang Li & Yuting Huang, 2019. "Co-movement between the US and the securitised real estate markets of the Asian-Pacific economies," Journal of Property Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 36(1), pages 27-58, January.
- KimHiang Liow & Xiaoxia Zhou & Qiang Li & Yuting Huang, 2019. "Dynamic interdependence between the US and the securitized real estate markets of the Asian-Pacific economies," Journal of Property Investment & Finance, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 37(1), pages 92-117, February.
- Suwei Feng & Qiang Li, 2018. "Evaluating the car ownership control policy in Shanghai: a structural vector auto-regression approach," Transportation, Springer, vol. 45(1), pages 205-232, January.
- Li, Qiang, 2014. "Ethnic diversity and neighborhood house prices," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 48(C), pages 21-38.
- Li, Qiang, 2013. "Language and urban labor market segmentation: Theory and evidence," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 74(C), pages 27-46.
- Lee, Sanghoon & Li, Qiang, 2013.
"Uneven landscapes and city size distributions,"
Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 78(C), pages 19-29.
- Qiang Li & Hua Sun & Seow Ong, 2006. "REIT Splits and Dividend Changes: Tests of Signaling and Information Substitutability," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 33(2), pages 127-150, September.