by members of
Department of Management Science and Innovation
These are publications listed in RePEc written by members of the above institution who are registered with the RePEc Author Service. Thus this compiles the works all those currently affiliated with this institutions, not those affilated at the time of publication. List of registered members. Register yourself. This page is updated in the first days of each month.
University College London (UCL)
London, United Kingdom
| Working papers | Journal articles |
- Thierry Rayna & Ludmila Striukova, 2007. "Digital Rights Management: White Knight or Trojan Horse?," Bristol Economics Discussion Papers 07/596, Department of Economics, University of Bristol, UK.
- Jong, Simcha & Slavova, Kremena, 2014. "When publications lead to products: The open science conundrum in new product development," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 43(4), pages 645-654.
- Thierry Rayna & Ludmila Striukova, 2010. "Web 2.0 is cheap: supply exceeds demand," Prometheus, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 28(3), pages 267-285.
- Thierry Rayna & Ludmila Striukova, 2009. "Luxury without guilt: service innovation in the all-inclusive hotel industry," Service Business, Springer, vol. 3(4), pages 359-372, December.
- Thierry Rayna & Ludmila Striukova, 2009. "Monometapoly or the Economics of the Music Industry," Prometheus, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 27(3), pages 211-222.
- Thierry RAYNA & Ludmila STRIUKOVA, 2008. "White Knight or Trojan Horse? The Consequences of Digital Rights Management for Consumers, Firms and Society," Communications & Strategies, IDATE, Com&Strat dept., vol. 1(69), pages 109-126, 1st quart.
- Jong, Simcha, 2008. "Academic organizations and new industrial fields: Berkeley and Stanford after the rise of biotechnology," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(8), pages 1267-1282, September.
- Simcha Jong, 2006. "How organizational structures in science shape spin-off firms: the biochemistry departments of Berkeley, Stanford, and UCSF and the birth of the biotech industry," Industrial and Corporate Change, Oxford University Press, vol. 15(2), pages 251-283, April.
- Striukova, L., 2005. "Mario Calderini, Paola Garrone and Maurizio Sobrero, Corporate Governance, Market Structure and Innovation, Edward Edgar, UK (2003) (320 pp., [Ukpound] 55, ISBN 1840648767)," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(1), pages 121-122, February.