by members of
(Department of Management, Bogazici University)These are publications listed in RePEc written by members of the above institution who are registered with the RePEc Author Service. Thus this compiles the works all those currently affiliated with this institution, not those affilated at the time of publication. List of registered members. Register yourself. Citation analysis. This page is updated in the first days of each month.
| Journal articles |
- Cengiz YILMAZ & Oğuzhan AYGÖREN & Özlem ÖZDEMİR, 2012. "Türkiye’de siyasi kutuplaşmayı oluşturan unsurlar: Seçmen tercihlerinde ekonomik oy verme davranışından toplumsal travma kuramına kadar bir dizi etkenin görece etkileri," Iktisat Isletme ve Finans, Bilgesel Yayincilik, vol. 27(311), pages 09-39.
- Umit Alniacik & Cengiz Yilmaz, 2012. "The Effectiveness of Green Advertising: Influences of Claim Specificity, Product’s Environmental Relevance and Consumers’ Pro-environmental Orientation," The AMFITEATRU ECONOMIC journal, Academy of Economic Studies - Bucharest, Romania, vol. 14(31), pages 207-222, February.
- Ozlem Ozdemir & Cengiz Yilmaz, 2011. "Factors affecting risk mitigation revisited: the case of earthquake in Turkey," Journal of Risk Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 14(1), pages 17-46, January.
- Umit AlnÄ±acÄ±k & Cengiz Yilmaz & Esra AlnÄ±acÄ±k, 2010. "Environmental Claims And Advertisement Effectiveness: An Experimental Study On Print Advertisements," Anadolu University Journal of Social Sciences, Anadolu University, vol. 10(1), pages 85-106, January.
- Ozlem OZDEMİR & Cengiz YILMAZ, 2010. "Olasılığı düşük risklerin yönetimi ve risk algısı: Deprem riski üzerine bir saha araştırması," Iktisat Isletme ve Finans, Bilgesel Yayincilik, vol. 25(295), pages 47-71.
- Cagri Bulut & Cengiz Yilmaz & Lutfihak Alpkan, 2009. "Pazar Oryantasyonu Boyutlarinin Firma Performansina Etkileri," Ege Academic Review, Ege University Faculty of Economics and Administrative Sciences, vol. 9(2), pages 513-538.
- Alpay, Güven & Bodur, Muzaffer & YIlmaz, Cengiz & Çetinkaya, Saadet & ArIkan, Laçin, 2008. "Performance implications of institutionalization process in family-owned businesses: Evidence from an emerging economy," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 43(4), pages 435-448, October.
- Yilmaz, Cengiz & Ergun, Ercan, 2008. "Organizational culture and firm effectiveness: An examination of relative effects of culture traits and the balanced culture hypothesis in an emerging economy," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 43(3), pages 290-306, July.
- Yilmaz, Cengiz & Kabadayi, Ebru Tumer, 2006. "The role of monitoring in interfirm exchange: Effects on partner unilateral cooperation," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 59(12), pages 1231-1238, November.
- Yilmaz, Cengiz & Alpkan, Lutfihak & Ergun, Ercan, 2005. "Cultural determinants of customer- and learning-oriented value systems and their joint effects on firm performance," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 58(10), pages 1340-1352, October.
- Yilmaz, Cengiz & Sezen, Bulent & Kabadayi, Ebru Tumer, 2004. "Supplier fairness as a mediating factor in the supplier performance-reseller satisfaction relationship," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 57(8), pages 854-863, August.