by members of
Department of Economic Sciences
These are publications listed in RePEc written by members of the above institution who are registered with the RePEc Author Service. Thus this compiles the works all those currently affiliated with this institution, not those affilated at the time of publication. List of registered members. Register yourself. Citation analysis. This page is updated in the first days of each month.
Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Bhopal (IISERB)
| Working papers | Journal articles |
- Kaushal Kishore, 2016. "Dynamic Tax Competition, Home Bias and the Gain from Non-preferential Agreements," Working Papers 201676, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- Kaushal Kishore, 2016. "A Note on Home Bias and the Gain from Non-Preferential Taxation," Working Papers 201632, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- Kaushal Kishore, 2016. "Dynamic Inconsistency, Falling Cost of Capital Relocation and Preferential Taxation of Foreign Capital," Working Papers 201633, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- Kaushal Kishore, 2016. "Are Preferential Tax Holidays Dynamic Inconsistent?," Working Papers 201630, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- Kaushal Kishore, 2016. "Tax Competition, Policy Competition and the Strategic Use of Policy Restrictions on Foreign Direct Investments," Working Papers 201684, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- Kaushal Kishore, 2008. "Tax Competition, Imperfect Capital Mobility and the gain from non-preferential agreements," Departmental Working Papers 0804, Southern Methodist University, Department of Economics.
- Kaushal Kishore, 2017. "Dynamic inconsistency and preferential taxation of foreign capital," International Tax and Public Finance, Springer;International Institute of Public Finance, vol. 24(3), pages 381-396, June.
- Kishore, Kaushal & Roy, Santanu, 2014. "Dynamic inconsistency and non-preferential taxation of foreign capital," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 124(1), pages 88-92.
- Kaushal Kishore, 2011. "The Effect of UI Regulation on the Electricity Market," Journal of Infrastructure Development, India Development Foundation, vol. 3(1), pages 91-96, June.