by members of
Department of Agricultural Economics and Farm Management
These are publications listed in RePEc written by members of the above institution who are registered with the RePEc Author Service. Thus this compiles the works all those currently affiliated with this institution, not those affilated at the time of publication. List of registered members. Register yourself. Citation analysis. This page is updated in the first days of each month.
Federal University of Agriculture
| Working papers | Journal articles |
- Otekunrin, Olutosin Ademola & Otekunrin, Oluwaseun Aramide, 2022. "Exploring dietary diversity, nutritional status of adolescents among farm households in Nigeria: do higher commercialization levels translate to better nutrition?," MPRA Paper 114779, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Aderonmu, A.A. & Olagunju, F.I. & Aderibigbe, A.J. & Otekunrin, O.A., 2017. "An Application of Stochastic Frontier Production Function to Agribusiness Firms in Lagos and Ogun States, Nigeria," 2017 Annual NAAE Conference, October 16-19, Abeokuta, Nigeria 288484, Nigerian Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Obayelu, A. E. & Afolami, Caroline A. & Agbonlahor, M.U., 2013. "Comparative Analysis of Resource Use Efficiency among Various Production Scale Operators in Cassava-Based Mixed Cropping Systems of Ogun and Oyo States of South west, Nigeria," 2013 Fourth International Conference, September 22-25, 2013, Hammamet, Tunisia 160123, African Association of Agricultural Economists (AAAE).
- Elijah, Obayelu Abiodun & Uffort, Larry, 2007. "Comparative Analysis of the Relationship Between Poverty and Underground economy in the Highly developed, Transition and Developing Countries," MPRA Paper 2054, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Adepoju, Adenike Adebusola & Salau, Adekunle Sheu & Obayelu, Abiodun Elijah, 2007. "The Effects of External Debt Management on Sustainable Economic Growth and Development: Lessons from Nigeria," MPRA Paper 2147, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Obayelu Abiodun Elijah & Okoruwa V.O, 2005. "Economic reform in the Agricultural sector of Nigeria: Merits and Demeits," Development and Comp Systems 0509014, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dauda G. Bwala & Olutosin A. Otekunrin & Oluwawemimo O. Adebowale & Modupe M. Fasina & Ismail A. Odetokun & Folorunso O. Fasina, 2023. "COVID-19 Pandemic Impacted Food Security and Caused Psychosocial Stress in Selected States of Nigeria," IJERPH, MDPI, vol. 20(5), pages 1-17, February.
- Abigail G. Adeyonu & Samuel O. Adams & Mojisola O. Kehinde & Dare Akerele & Olutosin A. Otekunrin, 2022. "Spatial Profiles and Determinants of Multidimensional Energy Poverty in Rural Nigeria," International Journal of Energy Economics and Policy, Econjournals, vol. 12(3), pages 373-384, May.
- Olutosin Ademola Otekunrin & Oluwaseun Aramide Otekunrin, 2022. "Nutrition Outcomes of Under-five Children of Smallholder Farm Households: Do Higher Commercialization Levels Lead to Better Nutritional Status?," Child Indicators Research, Springer;The International Society of Child Indicators (ISCI), vol. 15(6), pages 2309-2334, December.
- Raheem Olatunji Aminu & Wei Si & Shakirat Bolatito Ibrahim & Aisha Olushola Arowolo & Adefunke Fadilat O. Ayinde, 2021. "Impact of socio and demographic factors on multidimensional poverty profile of smallholder arable crop farmers – evidence from Nigeria," International Journal of Social Economics, Emerald Group Publishing Limited, vol. 49(1), pages 107-123, October.
- Olutosin A. Otekunrin & Oluwaseun A. Otekunrin & Barbara Sawicka & Piotr Pszczółkowski, 2021. "Assessing Food Insecurity and Its Drivers among Smallholder Farming Households in Rural Oyo State, Nigeria: The HFIAS Approach," Agriculture, MDPI, vol. 11(12), pages 1-20, November.
- Olutosin A. Otekunrin & Barbara Sawicka & Abigail G. Adeyonu & Oluwaseun A. Otekunrin & Leszek Rachoń, 2021. "Cocoyam [ Colocasia esculenta (L.) Schott]: Exploring the Production, Health and Trade Potentials in Sub-Saharan Africa," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 13(8), pages 1-19, April.
- Krochmal-Marczak, Barbara & Sawicka, Barbara & Bienia, Bernadetta & Górka, Małgorzata & Otekunrin, Olutosin A., 2020. "The Economic Efficiency Of Growing Sweet Potato (Ipomoea Batatas L. [Lam.]) In Polish Soil And Climate Conditions," Roczniki (Annals), Polish Association of Agricultural Economists and Agribusiness - Stowarzyszenie Ekonomistow Rolnictwa e Agrobiznesu (SERiA), vol. 2020(2).
- Carolyn Afolami & Abiodun Obayelu & Ignatius Vaughan, 2015. "Welfare impact of adoption of improved cassava varieties by rural households in South Western Nigeria," Agricultural and Food Economics, Springer;Italian Society of Agricultural Economics (SIDEA), vol. 3(1), pages 1-17, December.
- Jacinta Ndichu & Julian Blohmke & Ren� Kemp & John Adeoti & Abiodun Elijah Obayelu, 2015. "The adoption of energy efficiency measures by firms in Africa: case studies of cassava processing in Nigeria and maize milling in Kenya," Innovation and Development, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 5(2), pages 189-206, October.
- A. E. Obayelu & C. A. Afolami & M. U. Agbonlahor, 2013.
"Relative Profitability of Cassava‐based Mixed Cropping Systems among Various Production Scale Operators in Ogun and Oyo States Southwest Nigeria,"
African Development Review, African Development Bank, vol. 25(4), pages 513-525, December.
- A. E. Obayelu & C. A. Afolami & M. U. Agbonlahor, 2013. "Relative Profitability of Cassava-based Mixed Cropping Systems among Various Production Scale Operators in Ogun and Oyo States Southwest Nigeria," African Development Review, African Development Bank, vol. 25(4), pages 513-525.
- Abiodun Elijah Obayelu, 2010. "The Impacts of Global Financial and Economic Crisis on African Economies: A Review," SBP Research Bulletin, State Bank of Pakistan, Research Department, vol. 6, pages 15-42.