by members of
Agricultural and Resource Economics Section
These are publications listed in RePEc written by members of the above institution who are registered with the RePEc Author Service. Thus this compiles the works all those currently affiliated with this institutions, not those affilated at the time of publication. List of registered members. Register yourself. Find also a compilation of publications from alumni here.
School of Agriculture and Food Sciences
University of Queensland
This page is updated in the first days of each month.
| Working papers | Journal articles |
- Kamaruddin, Badrul Hisham & Safa, Mohammad Samaun & Mohd, Rohani, 2008. "Assessing production efficiency of Islamic banks and conventional bank Islamic windows in Malaysia," MPRA Paper 10670, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 10 May 2008.
- Safa, Mohammad Samaun, 2008. "Ethics and decision making in publishing journal: Issues to be taken into account," MPRA Paper 10855, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Natalie A Jones & Pascal Perez & Thomas G Measham & Gail J Kelly & Patrick D’Aquino & Katherine Daniell & Anne Dray & Nils Ferrand, 2008. "Evaluating Participatory Modeling: Developing a Framework for Cross-case Analysis," Socio-Economics and the Environment in Discussion (SEED) Working Paper Series 2008-11, CSIRO Sustainable Ecosystems.
- Safa, Mohammad Samaun & Shakir, Fazna & Boon, Ooi Keng, 2006. "Knowledge management: Practice and performance of NGO in Maldives," MPRA Paper 10756, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Boon, Ooi Keng & Safa, Mohammad Samaun & Arumugam, Veeri, 2006. "TQM practices and affective commitment: a case of Malaysian semiconductor packaging organizations," MPRA Paper 10864, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Munadi, Ernawati & Safa, Mohammad Samaun, 2005. "Business cycle transmission between the USA and Indonesia: A vector error correction model," MPRA Paper 10755, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Safa, Mohammad Samaun & Jessica, Wang Jing, 2005. "Influential decision factors of counterfeit consumers in Shijiazhuang city of China: A Logit analysis," MPRA Paper 10672, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sevaguru, Nithi & Safa, Mohammad Samaun, 2005. "Scenario planning approach to strategic management of small travel business in Malaysia," MPRA Paper 10856, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Safa, Mohammad Samaun, 2005. "NGOs’ role in improving social forestry practice:does it help to increase livelihood, sustainability and optimum land use in Bangladesh?," MPRA Paper 10862, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Safa, Mohammad Samaun, 2005. "Poverty-environment interaction through participatory forest management in Bangladesh: an evidence of poverty reduction," MPRA Paper 10863, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Safa, Mohammad Samaun, 2004. "Potential fishery industry activities and financial aspects of east Malaysian marine fisheries," MPRA Paper 10887, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Safa, Mohammad Samaun & Ibrahim, Zahari & Abdu, Arifin, 2004. "Potentialities of new line planting technique of Enrichment planting in Peninsular Malaysia: A review of resource sustainability and economic feasibility," MPRA Paper 10889, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Au Shion Yee, 2008. "Economics for Collaborative Environmental Management: Renegotiating the Commons - by Graham R. Marshall," Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 52(2), pages 213-215, 06.
- Anne Dray & Pascal Perez & Natalie Jones & Christophe Le Page & Patrick D'Aquino & Ian White & Titeem Auatabu, 2006. "The AtollGame Experience: from Knowledge Engineering to a Computer-Assisted Role Playing Game," Journal of Artificial Societies and Social Simulation, Journal of Artificial Societies and Social Simulation, vol. 9(1), pages 1-6.