Infrastructure in Latin America and the Caribbean : Recent Developments and Key Challenges
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jimenez Mori, Raul Alberto, 2017. "Are Blackout Days Free of Charge?: Valuation of Individual Preferences for Improved Electricity Services," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 8424, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Straub, Stephane, 2008.
"Infrastructure and growth in developing countries : recent advances and research challenges,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
4460, The World Bank.
- Stephane Straub, 2008. "Infrastructure and Growth in Developing Countries: Recent Advances and Research Challenges," ESE Discussion Papers 179, Edinburgh School of Economics, University of Edinburgh.
- Harpaul Alberto Kohli & Phillip Basil, 2011.
"Requirements for Infrastructure Investment in Latin America Under Alternate Growth Scenarios,"
Global Journal of Emerging Market Economies,
Emerging Markets Forum, vol. 3(1), pages 59-110, January.
- Harpaul Alberto Kohli & Phillip Basil, 2011. "Requirements for Infrastructure Investment in Latin America Under Alternate Growth Scenarios: 2011–2040," Global Journal of Emerging Market Economies, Emerging Markets Forum, vol. 3(1), pages 59-110, January.
- Stephane Straub, 2011.
"Infrastructure and Development: A Critical Appraisal of the Macro-level Literature,"
Journal of Development Studies,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 47(5), pages 683-708.
- Stephane Straub, 2007. "Infrastructure and Development: A Critical Appraisal of the Macro-level Literature," ESE Discussion Papers 178, Edinburgh School of Economics, University of Edinburgh.
- Straub, Stephane, 2008. "Infrastructure and development : a critical appraisal of the macro level literature," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4590, The World Bank.
- repec:idb:brikps:7123 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ebata, Ayako & Velasco, Pamela & von Cramon-Taubadel, Stephan, 2015. "Distance to market and farm-gate prices of staple beans in rural Nicaragua," GlobalFood Discussion Papers 197540, Georg-August-Universitaet Goettingen, GlobalFood, Department of Agricultural Economics and Rural Development.
- Carlos Pimenta & Mario Pessoa & Marco Varea & Adriana Arosteguiberry & Mike Williams & Israel Fainboim Yaker & Claudiano de Albuquerque & José Adrián Vargas & Joseph Cavanagh & Benito Almudena Fernánd, 2015. "Public Financial Management in Latin America: The Key to Efficiency and Transparency," IDB Publications (Books), Inter-American Development Bank, number 90517 edited by Carlos Pimenta & Mario Pessoa, February.
- Pimenta, Carlos & Pessoa, Mario & Varea, Marco & Arosteguiberry, Adriana & Williams, Mike & Fainboim Yaker, Israel & de Albuquerque, Claudiano & Vargas, José Adrián & Cavanagh, Joseph & Almudena Ferná, 2015. "Public Financial Management in Latin America: The Key to Efficiency and Transparency," IDB Publications (Books), Inter-American Development Bank, number 7123 edited by Pimenta, Carlos & Pessoa, Mario, February.
- Pietrosemoli, Licia & Rodríguez Monroy, Carlos, 2013. "The impact of sustainable construction and knowledge management on sustainability goals. A review of the Venezuelan renewable energy sector," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 27(C), pages 683-691.
- John Gibson & Felix Rioja, 2017. "Public Infrastructure Maintenance And The Distribution Of Wealth," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 55(1), pages 175-186, January.
- Tiller, Kara Carroll & Thill, Jean-Claude, 2017. "Spatial patterns of landside trade impedance in containerized South American exports," Journal of Transport Geography, Elsevier, vol. 58(C), pages 272-285.
- repec:idb:brikps:7677 is not listed on IDEAS
- Taimur Samad & Nancy Lozano-Gracia & Alexandra Panman, 2012. "Colombia Urbanization Review : Amplifying the Gains from the Urban Transition," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 11955.
More about this item
KeywordsFinance and Financial Sector Development - Non Bank Financial Institutions Banks and Banking Reform Transport Economics Policy and Planning Infrastructure Economics and Finance - Infrastructure Economics Public Sector Economics and Finance Transport Public Sector Development;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbpubs:7179. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Breineder) The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Thomas Breineder to update the entry or send us the correct email address. General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.