Infrastructure in Latin America and the Caribbean : Recent Developments and Key Challenges
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Raul Alberto Jimenez Mori, 2017. "Are Blackout Days Free of Charge?: Valuation of Individual Preferences for Improved Electricity Services," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 8424, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Straub, Stephane, 2008.
"Infrastructure and growth in developing countries : recent advances and research challenges,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
4460, The World Bank.
- Stephane Straub, 2008. "Infrastructure and Growth in Developing Countries: Recent Advances and Research Challenges," ESE Discussion Papers 179, Edinburgh School of Economics, University of Edinburgh.
- Harpaul Alberto Kohli & Phillip Basil, 2011.
"Requirements for Infrastructure Investment in Latin America Under Alternate Growth Scenarios,"
Global Journal of Emerging Market Economies,
Emerging Markets Forum, vol. 3(1), pages 59-110, January.
- Harpaul Alberto Kohli & Phillip Basil, 2011. "Requirements for Infrastructure Investment in Latin America Under Alternate Growth Scenarios: 2011–2040," Global Journal of Emerging Market Economies, Emerging Markets Forum, vol. 3(1), pages 59-110, January.
- Stephane Straub, 2011.
"Infrastructure and Development: A Critical Appraisal of the Macro-level Literature,"
Journal of Development Studies,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 47(5), pages 683-708.
- Stephane Straub, 2007. "Infrastructure and Development: A Critical Appraisal of the Macro-level Literature," ESE Discussion Papers 178, Edinburgh School of Economics, University of Edinburgh.
- Straub, Stephane, 2008. "Infrastructure and development : a critical appraisal of the macro level literature," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4590, The World Bank.
- Ebata, Ayako & Velasco, Pamela & von Cramon-Taubadel, Stephan, 2015. "Distance to market and farm-gate prices of staple beans in rural Nicaragua," Discussion Papers 197540, Georg-August-Universitaet Goettingen, GlobalFood, Department of Agricultural Economics and Rural Development.
- Carlos Pimenta & Mario Pessoa & Marco Varea & Adriana Arosteguiberry & Mike Williams & Israel Fainboim Yaker & Claudiano de Albuquerque & José Adrián Vargas & Joseph Cavanagh & Benito Almudena Fernánd, 2015. "Public Financial Management in Latin America: The Key to Efficiency and Transparency," IDB Publications (Books), Inter-American Development Bank, number 90517 edited by Carlos Pimenta & Mario Pessoa, February.
- repec:idb:idbbks:7123 is not listed on IDEAS
- Pietrosemoli, Licia & Rodríguez Monroy, Carlos, 2013. "The impact of sustainable construction and knowledge management on sustainability goals. A review of the Venezuelan renewable energy sector," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 27(C), pages 683-691.
- repec:bla:ecinqu:v:55:y:2017:i:1:p:175-186 is not listed on IDEAS
- Taimur Samad & Nancy Lozano-Gracia & Alexandra Panman, 2012. "Colombia Urbanization Review : Amplifying the Gains from the Urban Transition," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 11955, June.
More about this item
KeywordsFinance and Financial Sector Development - Non Bank Financial Institutions Banks and Banking Reform Transport Economics Policy and Planning Infrastructure Economics and Finance - Infrastructure Economics Public Sector Economics and Finance Transport Public Sector Development;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbpubs:7179. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Breineder). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .