How to Build M&E Systems to Support Better Government
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- World Bank, 2010. "Republic of Yemen Education Status Report : Challenges and Opportunities," World Bank Other Operational Studies 18516, The World Bank.
- Marco Kools & Virginia E. Vitiello, 2010. "Good Governance of Early Childhood Development Programmes in Developing Countries: The need for a comprehensive monitoring system," Papers indipa597, Innocenti Discussion Papers.
- Independent Evaluation Group, 2008. "Decentralization in Client Countries : An Evaluation of World Bank Support, 1990-2007," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 6543, January.
- Geoffrey Shepherd, 2011. "Conducting Diagnoses of M&E Systems and Capacities," World Bank Other Operational Studies 11054, The World Bank.
- Ariel Fiszbein & Norbert Schady & Francisco H.G. Ferreira & Margaret Grosh & Niall Keleher & Pedro Olinto & Emmanuel Skoufias, 2009. "Conditional Cash Transfers : Reducing Present and Future Poverty," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 2597, January.
- Holvoet, Nathalie & Inberg, Liesbeth & Sekirime, Susan, 2013. "Institutional analysis of monitoring and evaluation systems : comparing M&E systems in Ugandas health and education sector," IOB Working Papers 2013.03, Universiteit Antwerpen, Institute of Development Policy (IOB).
- World Bank, 2009. "Mexico - Analysis of the Information, Monitoring, and Evaluation Guidelines of the Programs in the Public Federal Administration," World Bank Other Operational Studies 3098, The World Bank.
- Keith Mackay, 2010. "Conceptual Framework for Monitoring and Evaluation," World Bank Other Operational Studies 11080, The World Bank.
- Sergii Slukhai, 2011. "M&E and Budget Program Performance Measurement in Ukraine: Current State and Needs for Improvement," European Financial and Accounting Journal, University of Economics, Prague, vol. 2011(2), pages 28-47.
- Sergii SLukhai, 2011. "Monitoring and evaluation as tools for enhancing public expenditure management in Ukraine," Financial Theory and Practice, Institute of Public Finance, vol. 35(2), pages 217-239.
- Margaret Grosh & Carlo del Ninno & Emil Tesliuc & Azedine Ouerghi, 2008. "For Protection and Promotion : The Design and Implementation of Effective Safety Nets," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 6582, January.
More about this item
KeywordsPrivate Sector Development - E-Business Technology Industry Public Sector Expenditure Analysis and Management Public Sector Corruption and Anticorruption Measures Industry Public Sector Development;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbpubs:6851. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Breineder). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .