China Urbanizes : Consequences, Strategies, and Policies
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ming Su & Quanhou Zhao, 2006. "The fiscal framework and urban infrastructure finance in China," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4051, The World Bank.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Shiqiang Du & Anton Van Rompaey & Peijun Shi & Jing’ai Wang, 2015. "A dual effect of urban expansion on flood risk in the Pearl River Delta (China) revealed by land-use scenarios and direct runoff simulation," Natural Hazards: Journal of the International Society for the Prevention and Mitigation of Natural Hazards, Springer;International Society for the Prevention and Mitigation of Natural Hazards, vol. 77(1), pages 111-128, May.
- Ha, Wei & Yi, Junjian & Zhang, Junsen, 2016.
"Brain drain, brain gain, and economic growth in China,"
China Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 38(C), pages 322-337.
- Wei Ha & Junjian Yi & Junsen Zhang, 2009. "Brain Drain, Brain Gain and Economic Growth in China," Human Development Research Papers (2009 to present) HDRP-2009-37, Human Development Report Office (HDRO), United Nations Development Programme (UNDP), revised Aug 2009.
- Ha, Wei & Yi, Junjian & Zhang, Junsen, 2009. "Brain Drain, Brain Gain, and Economic Growth in China," MPRA Paper 19221, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Majid Ghorbani & Michael Carney, 2016. "The changing face of China’s billionaire-entrepreneurs," Asia Pacific Journal of Management, Springer, vol. 33(4), pages 881-902, December.
- Zhang, Yanlong, 2014. "From State to Market: Private Participation in China’s Urban Infrastructure Sectors, 1992–2008," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 64(C), pages 473-486.
- Ha, Wei & Yi, Junjian & Zhang, Junsen, 2009. "Internal Migration and Income Inequality in China: Evidence from Village Panel Data," MPRA Paper 16896, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Iossifova, Deljana, 2010. "Identity and Space on the Borderland between Old and New in Shanghai: A Case Study," WIDER Working Paper Series 039, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Van de Poel, Ellen & O'Donnell, Owen & Van Doorslaer, Eddy, 2009.
"Urbanization and the spread of diseases of affluence in China,"
Economics & Human Biology,
Elsevier, vol. 7(2), pages 200-216, July.
- Van de Poel, E & O'Donnell, O & van Doorslaer, E, 2008. "Urbanization and the spread of diseases of affluence in China," Health, Econometrics and Data Group (HEDG) Working Papers 08/25, HEDG, c/o Department of Economics, University of York.
- François Gipouloux, 2014. "The strategic shift towards a domestic market, service enhancement and urban competitiveness in China," Chapters, in: Pengfei Ni & Zheng Qiongjie (ed.), Urban Competitiveness and Innovation, chapter 4, pages 39-50, Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Herbert Werlin, 2012. "Governance or Democracy," Challenge, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 55(1), pages 86-113.
- Heng Li & Jun Peng & Weirong Liu & Zhiwu Huang, 2015. "Stationary Charging Station Design for Sustainable Urban Rail Systems: A Case Study at Zhuzhou Electric Locomotive Co., China," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 7(1), pages 1-17, January.
- repec:spr:ijlaec:v:59:y:2016:i:2:d:10.1007_s41027-017-0052-9 is not listed on IDEAS
- Wei Ha & Junjian Yi & Junsen Zhang, 2009. "Inequality and Internal Migration in China: Evidence from Village Panel Data," Human Development Research Papers (2009 to present) HDRP-2009-27, Human Development Report Office (HDRO), United Nations Development Programme (UNDP), revised Jul 2009.
- Rong Cui & Jeffrey H. Cohen, 2015. "Reform and the HuKou System in China," Migration Letters, Transnational Press London, UK, vol. 12(3), pages 327-335, September.
More about this item
KeywordsNational Urban Development Policies and Strategies Health; Nutrition and Population - Population Policies Banks and Banking Reform Transport Economics Policy and Planning Environmental Economics and Policies Finance and Financial Sector Development Health; Nutrition and Population Urban Development Environment Transport;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbpubs:6337. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Breineder) The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Thomas Breineder to update the entry or send us the correct email address. General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.