Africa's Transport Infrastructure : Mainstreaming Maintenance and Management
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ali,Rubaba & Barra,Alvaro Federico & Berg,Claudia N. & Damania,Richard & Nash,John D. & Russ,Jason Daniel, 2015. "Transport infrastructure and welfare : an application to Nigeria," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7271, The World Bank.
- Remi Jedwab & Alexander Moradi, 2016.
"The Permanent Effects of Transportation Revolutions in Poor Countries: Evidence from Africa,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 98(2), pages 268-284, May.
- Remi Jedwab & Alexander Moradi, 2015. "The Permanent Effects of Transportation Revolutions in Poor Countries: Evidence from Africa," CEH Discussion Papers 031, Centre for Economic History, Research School of Economics, Australian National University.
- Matthew Dornan, 2016. "The Political Economy of Road Management Reform: Papua New Guinea's National Road Fund," Asia and the Pacific Policy Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 3(3), pages 443-457, September.
- Iimi,Atsushi & Humphreys,Richard Martin & Melibaeva,Sevara, 2015. "Crop choice and infrastructure accessibility in Tanzania : subsistence crops or export crops ?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7306, The World Bank.
- repec:eee:jotrge:v:50:y:2016:i:c:p:4-11 is not listed on IDEAS
- Montaud, Jean-Marc & Pecastaing, Nicolas & Tankari, Mahamadou, 2017.
"Potential socio-economic implications of future climate change and variability for Nigerien agriculture: A countrywide dynamic CGE-Microsimulation analysis,"
Elsevier, vol. 63(C), pages 128-142.
- Jean-Marc Montaud & Nicolas Pecastaing & Mahamadou Roufahi Tankari, 2017. "Potential socio-economic implications of future climate change and variability for Nigerien agriculture: A countrywide dynamic CGE-Microsimulation analysis," Post-Print hal-01885231, HAL.
- Iimi,Atsushi & Humphrey,Richard Martin & Melibaeva,Sevara, 2015. "Firm inventory behavior in east Africa," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7280, The World Bank.
- Remi Jedwab & Adam Storeygard, 2017. "Economic and Political Factors in Infrastructure Investment: Evidence from Railroads and Roads in Africa 1960â€“2015," Working Papers 2017-3, The George Washington University, Institute for International Economic Policy.
- Gwilliam, Kenneth, 2013. "Cities on the move – Ten years after," Research in Transportation Economics, Elsevier, vol. 40(1), pages 3-18.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:9:y:2017:i:10:p:1915-:d:116127 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbpubs:2275. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Breineder) The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Thomas Breineder to update the entry or send us the correct email address. General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.