Privatization and Regulation of Transport Infrastructure : Guidelines for Policymakers and Regulators
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Antonio Estache & Ginés de Rus, 2000. "Privatization and Regulation of Transport Infrastructures: Guidelines for Policymakers and Regulators," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/44116, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
References listed on IDEAS
- Louis S. Thompson & Karim-Jacques Budin, 1997. "Global Trend to Railway Concessions Delivering Positive Results," World Bank Other Operational Studies 11563, The World Bank.
- Trujillo, Lourdes & Quinet, Emile & Estache, Antonio, 2000. "Forecasting the demand for privatized transport - What economic regulators should know, and why," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2446, The World Bank.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Michael G. Pollitt & Andrew S. J. Smith, 2002.
"The restructuring and privatisation of British Rail: was it really that bad?,"
Institute for Fiscal Studies, vol. 23(4), pages 463-502, December.
- Pollitt, M. & Smith, A.S.J., 2001. "The Restructuring and Privatisation of British Rail: Was it really that bad?," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0118, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Tomás Serebrisky * & Lourdes Trujillo, 2005. "An assessment of port reform in Argentina: outcomes and challenges ahead," Maritime Policy & Management, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 32(3), pages 191-207, July.
- Nash, Chris & Niskanen, Esko, 2000. "Helsinki Workshop on Infrastructure Charging on Railways 31 July - 1 August, 2000," Discussion Papers 245, VATT Institute for Economic Research.
- Daniel Albalate & Germa Bel, 2008. "Motorways, tolls and road safety.Evidence from European Panel Data," IREA Working Papers 200802, University of Barcelona, Research Institute of Applied Economics, revised Feb 2008.
- Jorge Montesinos & Eduardo Saavedra, 2012. "Algunos Alcances en torno a la Institucionalidad y Renegociación de Concesiones en la Infraestructura de Transporte de Uso Público en Perú," ILADES-Georgetown University Working Papers inv277, Ilades-Georgetown University, Universidad Alberto Hurtado/School of Economics and Bussines.
- Meersman, Hilde M.A., 2005. "Port Investments in an Uncertain Environment," Research in Transportation Economics, Elsevier, vol. 13(1), pages 279-298, January.
- Ahmadzadeh Mashinchi, Sina, 2010. "The impact of the global economic crisis on non-oil operations of ports in Iran," MPRA Paper 38100, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Albalate, Daniel & Bel, Germà, 2009.
"Regulating concessions of toll motorways: An empirical study on fixed vs. variable term contracts,"
Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice,
Elsevier, vol. 43(2), pages 219-229, February.
- Daniel Albalate & Germa Bel, 2007. "Regulating Concessions of Toll Motorways, An Empirical Study on Fixed vs. Variable Term Contracts," IREA Working Papers 200706, University of Barcelona, Research Institute of Applied Economics, revised Mar 2007.
- Cheon, SangHyun, 2007. "World Port Institutions and Productivity: Roles of Ownership, Corporate Structure, and Inter-port Competition," University of California Transportation Center, Working Papers qt7t64h5wr, University of California Transportation Center.
- J. Luis Guasch, 2004. "Granting and Renegotiating Infrastructure Concessions : Doing it Right," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 15024, June.
- Serebrisky, Tomas, 2003. "The role of advocacy in competition policy : the case of the Argentine gasoline market," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3130, The World Bank.
- Sohail, M. & Maunder, D.A.C. & Cavill, S., 2006. "Effective regulation for sustainable public transport in developing countries," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 13(3), pages 177-190, May.
- Rivasplata, Charles Richard, 2006. "An Analysis of the Impacts of British Transport Reforms on Transit Integration in the Metropolitan Areas," University of California Transportation Center, Working Papers qt4r88443j, University of California Transportation Center.
- repec:bpj:jossai:v:3:y:2015:i:1:p:1-13:n:1 is not listed on IDEAS
- Estache, Antonio & Serebrisky, Tomas, 2004.
"Where do we stand on transport infrastructure deregulation and public-private partnership?,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
3356, The World Bank.
- Antonio Estache & Tomas Serebrisky, 2004. "Where do We Stand on Transport Infrastructure Deregulation and Public-Private Partnerships?," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/44096, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Javier Campos, 2002. "Competition issues in network industries: the Latin American railways experience," Brazilian Electronic Journal of Economics, Department of Economics, Universidade Federal de Pernambuco, vol. 5(1), May.
More about this item
KeywordsBanks and Banking Reform Environmental Economics and Policies Health Economics and Finance Urban Development - Municipal Financial Management Public Sector Economics and Finance Health; Nutrition and Population;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbpubs:15199. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Breineder). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .