How New is the "New Employment Contract"? Evidence from North American Pay Practices
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Comin, Diego & Groshen, Erica L. & Rabin, Bess, 2009. "Turbulent firms, turbulent wages?," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 56(1), pages 109-133, January.
- Gerlach, Knut & Levine, David I. & Stephan, Gesine & Struck, Olaf, 2005.
"The Acceptability of Layoffs and Pay Cuts: Comparing North America with Germany,"
Institute for Research on Labor and Employment, Working Paper Series
qt1k21d0rg, Institute of Industrial Relations, UC Berkeley.
- Gerlach, Knut & Levine, David & Stephan, Gesine & Struck, Olaf, 2006. "The acceptability of layoffs and pay cuts : comparing North America with Germany," IAB Discussion Paper 200601, Institut für Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung (IAB), Nürnberg [Institute for Employment Research, Nuremberg, Germany].
- Espen Bratberg & Kjell G. Salvanes & Kjell Vaage, 2010. "Has Job Stability Decreased? Population Data from a Small Open Economy," Scandinavian Journal of Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 112(1), pages 163-183, March.
- Knut Gerlach & Gesine Stephan, 2008. "A Note on Job Tenure and Collective Contracts," LABOUR, CEIS, vol. 22(1), pages 167-183, March.
- Gerlach, Knut & Stephan, Gesine, 2005. "Individual tenure and collective contracts," IAB Discussion Paper 200510, Institut für Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung (IAB), Nürnberg [Institute for Employment Research, Nuremberg, Germany].
More about this item
Keywordsemployment contracts; compensation; flexibile compensation; flexibility;
- J31 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs - - - Wage Level and Structure; Wage Differentials
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:upj:ubooks:nec. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/upjohus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .