From Here to Free Trade
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Alberto Behar & Laia Cirera-i-Crivillé, 2013.
"Does it Matter Who You Sign With? Comparing the Impacts of North–South and South–South Trade Agreements on Bilateral Trade,"
Review of International Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 21(4), pages 765-782, September.
- Behar, Alberto & Criville, Laia Cirera i, 2011. "Does it matter who you sign with ? comparing the impacts of north-south and south-south trade agreements on bilateral trade," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5626, The World Bank.
- Clougherty, Joseph A. & Grajek, Michał, 2014.
"International standards and international trade: Empirical evidence from ISO 9000 diffusion,"
International Journal of Industrial Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 36(C), pages 70-82.
- Joseph A. Clougherty & Michał Grajek, 2012. "International Standards and International Trade: Empirical Evidence from ISO 9000 Diffusion," NBER Chapters,in: Standards, Patents and Innovations National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Clougherty, Joseph A. & Grajek, Michal, 2012. "International Standards and International Trade: Empirical Evidence from ISO 9000 Diffusion," CEPR Discussion Papers 9047, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Joseph A. Clougherty & Michal Grajek, 2012. "International Standards and International Trade: Empirical Evidence from ISO 9000 Diffusion," NBER Working Papers 18132, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Baier, Scott L. & Bergstrand, Jeffrey H., 2007.
"Do free trade agreements actually increase members' international trade?,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 71(1), pages 72-95, March.
- Scott L. Baier & Jeffrey H. Bergstrand, 2005. "Do free trade agreements actually increase members’ international trade?," FRB Atlanta Working Paper 2005-03, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Jeffrey H. Bergstrand, 2013. "Measuring the Effects of Endogenous Policies on Economic Integration," CESifo Economic Studies, CESifo, vol. 59(2), pages 199-222, June.
- Hejazi, Mina & Grant, Jason H. & Peterson, Everett, 2016. "Hidden Trade Costs? Maximum Residue Limits and US Exports to Trans-Atlantic and Trans-Pacific Trading Partners," 2016 Annual Meeting, July 31-August 2, 2016, Boston, Massachusetts 235847, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Scott L. Baier & Jeffrey H. Bergstrand, 2004. "Trade agreements and trade flows: Estimating the effect of free trade agreements on trade flows with an application to the European Union," European Economy - Economic Papers 2008 - 2015 214, Directorate General Economic and Financial Affairs (DG ECFIN), European Commission.
- Joseph A. Clougherty & Michal Grajek, 2009. "ISO 9000: New form of protectionism or common language in international trade?," ESMT Research Working Papers ESMT-09-006, ESMT European School of Management and Technology.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ucp:bkecon:9780226679624. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Books Division). General contact details of provider: http://press.uchicago.edu .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .