Law, Legislation and Liberty, Volume 2
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Emmett, Ross B., 2012. "Of talk, economics, love and innovation," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 41(6), pages 783-786.
- Göbel, Jürgen, 2009. "Hayek’s approach to cognitive and social order," MPRA Paper 14290, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Aurélien Goutsmedt & Danielle Guizzo & Francesco Sergi, 2019.
"An Agenda without a Plan. Robert E. Lucas’s Trajectory through the Public Debate [Un programme sans plan. La trajectoire de Robert E. Lucas à travers le débat public],"
Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers)
- Goutsmedt, Aurélien & Sergi, Francesco & Guizzo, Danielle, 2019. "An Agenda without a Plan: Robert E. Lucas's Trajectory throught the Public Debate," OSF Preprints 7jpa9, Center for Open Science.
- Aurélien Goutsmedt & Danielle Guizzo & Francesco Sergi, 2019. "An Agenda without a Plan. Robert E. Lucas’s Trajectory through the Public Debate [Un programme sans plan. La trajectoire de Robert E. Lucas à travers le débat public]," Post-Print hal-03228955, HAL.
- David Hirshleifer, 2008.
"Psychological Bias as a Driver of Financial Regulation,"
European Financial Management, European Financial Management Association, vol. 14(5), pages 856-874, November.
- Hirshleifer, David, 2007. "Psychological Bias as a Driver of Financial Regulation," MPRA Paper 5129, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Michael C. Munger, 2017. "Human agency and convergence: Gaus’s Kantian Parliamentarian," The Review of Austrian Economics, Springer;Society for the Development of Austrian Economics, vol. 30(3), pages 353-364, September.
- Jeffery S. McMullen, 2011. "Delineating the Domain of Development Entrepreneurship: A Marketâ€“Based Approach to Facilitating Inclusive Economic Growth," Entrepreneurship Theory and Practice, , vol. 35(1), pages 185-215, January.
- Gabriel Fagan & Vitor Gaspar & Peter McAdam, 2016. "Immanuel Kant and Endogenous Growth Theory," Scottish Journal of Political Economy, Scottish Economic Society, vol. 63(5), pages 427-442, November.
- Robert McGee, 2006. "Three Views on the Ethics of Tax Evasion," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 67(1), pages 15-35, August.
- Gabriel Fagan & Vito Gaspar & Peter McAdam, 2014. "Kant’s Endogenous Growth Mechanism," School of Economics Discussion Papers 0214, School of Economics, University of Surrey.
- Douglas Whitman, 1998. "Hayek contra Pangloss on Evolutionary Systems," Constitutional Political Economy, Springer, vol. 9(1), pages 45-66, March.
- Edward Romar, 2009. "Noble Markets: The Noble/Slave Ethic in Hayek’s Free Market Capitalism," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 85(1), pages 57-66, March.
- Theo Papaioannou, 2020. "Reflections on the entrepreneurial state, innovation and social justice," Review of Evolutionary Political Economy, Springer, vol. 1(2), pages 199-220, August.
- Kevin Vallier, 2017. "Gaus, Hayek, and the place of civil religion in a free society," The Review of Austrian Economics, Springer;Society for the Development of Austrian Economics, vol. 30(3), pages 327-352, September.
- Sauerland, Dirk, 2015. "Germany's social market economy: A blueprint for Latin American countries?," Wittener Diskussionspapiere zu alten und neuen Fragen der Wirtschaftswissenschaft 32/2015, Witten/Herdecke University, Faculty of Management and Economics.
- Lea Ypi, 2010. "On the Confusion between Ideal and Non‐ideal in Recent Debates on Global Justice," Political Studies, Political Studies Association, vol. 58(3), pages 536-555, June.
- Luis Felipe Zegarra B., 2000. "Acción colectiva, regímenes políticos y crecimiento económico: hacia una discusión teórica," Apuntes. Revista de ciencias sociales, Fondo Editorial, Universidad del Pacífico, vol. 27(46), pages 5-28.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ucp:bkecon:9780226320830. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: http://press.uchicago.edu .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Books Division (email available below). General contact details of provider: http://press.uchicago.edu .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.