- , Richmond Law & Tax
Rapid growth in financial services regulation in many countries has led to demand for high quality data about agencies and institutions involved in national and international regulation of banking. This major new publication provides detailed, consistently presented information for some 300 institutions globally. It covers organizations with regulatory responsibilities, whether primary or secondary, for the banking sector on both national and international levels. Invaluable data provided for each institution include: - Scope of Regulation - Legal Basis - Financing - Key Personnel and Organizational Structure - History - Current Regulatory Developments - Regulatory Objectives - Activities and Implementation - Measures to Ensure Compliance - Accountability - Complaints and Redress - Relationships with other Regulatory Bodies - Principal Publications The information provided for each regulatory body has been reviewed by a leading law firm in each jurisdiction.
To our knowledge, this item is not available for
download. To find whether it is available, there are three
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
|This book is provided by Oxford University Press in its series OUP Catalogue with number 9781904501367 and published in 2005.|
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.oup.com/|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.oup.com/|
- Marc Quintyn & Donato Masciandaro & MarÃa Nieto, 2009.
"Will they Sing the Same Tune? Measuring Convergence in the New European System of Financial Supervisors,"
IMF Working Papers
09/142, International Monetary Fund.
- Donato Masciandaro & Maria J. Nieto & Marc Quintyn, 2011. "Will They Sing the Same Tune? Measuring Convergence in the New European System of Financial Supervisors," Chapters, in: Handbook of Central Banking, Financial Regulation and Supervision, chapter 17 Edward Elgar.
- Mayes, David G & Nieto, Maria J & Wall , Larry, 2007. "Multiple safety net regulators and agency problems in the EU: is Prompt Corrective Action a partial solution?," Research Discussion Papers 7/2007, Bank of Finland.
- Mayes, David G. & Nieto, María J. & Wall, Larry, 2008.
"Multiple safety net regulators and agency problems in the EU: Is Prompt Corrective Action partly the solution?,"
Journal of Financial Stability,
Elsevier, vol. 4(3), pages 232-257, September.
- David G. Mayes & María J. Nieto & Larry Wall, 2008. "Multiple safety net regulators and agency problems in the EU: Is Prompt Corrective Action partly the solution?," Banco de Espa�a Working Papers 0819, Banco de Espa�a.
- Donato Masciandaro & María J. Nieto & Henriëtte Prast, 2007. "Financial governance of banking supervision," Banco de Espa�a Working Papers 0725, Banco de Espa�a.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oxp:obooks:9781904501367. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Economics Book Marketing)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers various economics topics
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed