The Economics and Management of World Fisheries
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:oup:oxford:v:33:y:2017:i:4:p:541-571. is not listed on IDEAS
- Scott Duke Kominers & Alexander Teytelboym & Vincent P Crawford, 2017. "An invitation to market design," Oxford Review of Economic Policy, Oxford University Press, vol. 33(4), pages 541-571.
- Kvamsdal, Sturla F. & Maroto, José M. & Morán, Manuel & Sandal, Leif K., 2016. "A bridge between continuous and discrete-time bioeconomic models: Seasonality in fisheries," Discussion Papers 2016/20, Norwegian School of Economics, Department of Business and Management Science.
- Gordon Munro & U. Sumaila, 2015. "On the Contributions of Colin Clark to Fisheries Economics," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 61(1), pages 1-17, May.
- Ekerhovd, Nils-Arne & Kvamsdal, Sturla F., 2017. "Up the ante on bioeconomic submodels of marine food webs: A data assimilation-based approach," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 131(C), pages 250-261.
- Alaei Borujeni, Pezhman & Steinshamn, Stein Ivar & Mortazavi, Sayed Abolghasem & Salehi, Hasan, 2015. "Enhance and advance: The benefits of recruitment enhancement in the case of the Iranian Kutum Fishery," Marine Policy, Elsevier, vol. 61(C), pages 23-32.
- Asche, Frank & Bjørndal, Marianne Tranberg & Bjørndal, Trond, 2014. "Development in fleet fishing capacity in rights based fisheries," Marine Policy, Elsevier, vol. 44(C), pages 166-171.
- Bjørndal, Trond & Lappo, Alena & Ramos, Jorge, 2015. "An economic analysis of the Portuguese fisheries sector 1960–2011," Marine Policy, Elsevier, vol. 51(C), pages 21-30.
- repec:eee:ecomod:v:364:y:2017:i:c:p:124-131 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oxp:obooks:9780199576753. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Economics Book Marketing). General contact details of provider: http://www.oup.com/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.