Private Sector Involvement and International Financial Crises: An Analytical Perspective
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mandilaras, Alex & Bird, Graham, 2007.
"Foreign exchange markets in South-East Asia 1990-2004: An empirical analysis of spillovers during crisis and non-crisis periods,"
The North American Journal of Economics and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 18(1), pages 41-57, February.
- Alex Mandilaras & Graham Bird, 2007. "Foreign exchange markets in south-east Asia 1990-2004: An empirical analysis of spillovers during crisis and non-crisis periods," Money Macro and Finance (MMF) Research Group Conference 2006 40, Money Macro and Finance Research Group.
- Alessi, Lucia & Detken, Carsten, 2011. "Quasi real time early warning indicators for costly asset price boom/bust cycles: A role for global liquidity," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 27(3), pages 520-533, September.
- Graham Bird & Alex Mandilaras, 2010.
"Revisiting Mrs. Machlup's wardrobe: the accumulation of international reserves, 1992-2001,"
Applied Economics Letters,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 17(5), pages 467-471.
- Graham Bird & Alex Mandilaras, 2007. "Revisiting Mrs. Machlup's Wardrobe: The Accumulation of International Reserves, 1992-2001," School of Economics Discussion Papers 1207, School of Economics, University of Surrey.
- Domenico Giannone & Michele Lenza & Lucrezia Reichlin, 2010.
"Business Cycles in the Euro Area,"
NBER Chapters,in: Europe and the Euro, pages 141-167
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Domenico Giannone & Michèle Lenza & Lucrezia Reichlin, 2008. "Business Cycles in the euro Area," Working Papers ECARES 2008_040, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Giannone, Domenico & Lenza, Michele & Reichlin, Lucrezia, 2009. "Business Cycles in the Euro Area," CEPR Discussion Papers 7124, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Domenico Giannone & Michele Lenza & Lucrezia Reichlin, 2008. "Business Cycles in the Euro Area," NBER Working Papers 14529, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Daniela Bragoli & Piero Ganugi & Giancarlo Ianulardo, 2013.
"Gini’s transvariation analysis: an application on financial crises in developing countries,"
Springer;Austrian Institute for Economic Research;Austrian Economic Association, vol. 40(1), pages 153-174, February.
- Bragoli, Daniela & Ganugi, Piero & Ianulardo, Giancarlo, 2009. "Gini’s Transvariation Analysis:An Application on Financial Crises in Developing Countries," Department of Economics Working Papers 15963, University of Bath, Department of Economics.
- Lucia Alessi & Carsten Detken, 2009. "Global liquidity as an early warning indicator for asset price boom/bust cycles," Research Bulletin, European Central Bank, vol. 8, pages 7-9.
- Licchetta, Mirko, 2009. "Common determinants of currency crises: role of external balance sheet variables," Bank of England working papers 366, Bank of England.
- David Marqués Ibañez, 2009. "Banks, credit and the transmission mechanism of monetary policy," Research Bulletin, European Central Bank, vol. 8, pages 2-4.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oxp:obooks:9780199267750. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Economics Book Marketing). General contact details of provider: http://www.oup.com/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .