The Welfare State in the European Union: Economic and Social Perspectives
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Koen Caminada & Kees Goudswaard & Olaf Van Vliet, 2010.
"Patterns of Welfare State Indicators in the EU: Is there Convergence?,"
Journal of Common Market Studies,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 48, pages 529-556, June.
- Caminada, Koen & Goudswaard, Kees & Van Vliet, Olaf, 2008. "Patterns of welfare state indicators in the EU: Is there convergence?," MPRA Paper 20177, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Croci Angelini, Elisabetta & Michelangeli, Alessandra, 2012. "Axiomatic measurement of multidimensional well-being inequality: Some distributional questions," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 41(5), pages 548-557.
- Christian Jaag & Christian Keuschnigg & Mirela Keuschnigg, 2010.
"Pension reform, retirement, and life-cycle unemployment,"
International Tax and Public Finance,
Springer;International Institute of Public Finance, vol. 17(5), pages 556-585, October.
- Christian Jaag & Christian Keuschnigg & Mirela Keuschnigg, 2007. "Pension Reform, Retirement and Life-Cycle Unemployment," University of St. Gallen Department of Economics working paper series 2007 2007-43, Department of Economics, University of St. Gallen.
- Christian Jaag & Christian Keuschnigg & Mirela Keuschnigg, 2007. "Pension Reform, Retirement and Life-Cycle Unemployment," CESifo Working Paper Series 2163, CESifo Group Munich.
- Ania, Ana B. & Wagener, Andreas, 2009.
"The Open Method of Coordination (OMC) as an Evolutionary Learning Process,"
Hannover Economic Papers (HEP)
dp-416, Leibniz Universität Hannover, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Fakultät.
- Ania, Ana B. & Wagener, Andreas, 2009. "The Open Method of Coordination (OMC) as an Evolutionary Learning Process," Discussion Papers in Economics 10332, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Ana B. Ania & Andreas Wagener, 2009. "The Open Method of Coordination (OMC) as an Evolutionary Learning Process," CESifo Working Paper Series 2601, CESifo Group Munich.
- Ania, Ana B. & Wagener, Andreas, 2009. "The Open Method of Coordination (OMC) as an Evolutionary Learning Process," Discussion Papers in Economics 11109, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Judith Niehues, 2010. "Social Spending Generosity and Income Inequality: A Dynamic Panel Approach," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 336, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Ernesto Tavoletti, 2010. "Matching higher education and labour market in the knowledge economy: the much needed reform of university governance in Italy," Working Papers 27-2010, Macerata University, Department of Studies on Economic Development (DiSSE), revised Jun 2010.
- Peter M. Jackson, 2011. "Governance by numbers: what have we learned over the past 30 years?," Public Money & Management, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 31(1), pages 13-26, January.
- Caminada, Koen & Goudswaard, Kees, 2008. "Effectiveness of poverty reduction in the EU: A descriptive analysis," MPRA Paper 20167, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oxp:obooks:9780199261024. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Economics Book Marketing). General contact details of provider: http://www.oup.com/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.