Job Matching, Wage Dispersion, and Unemployment
- Tatsiramos, Konstantinos(Senior Research Associate, IZA)Zimmermann, Klaus F.(Director of the IZA and Professor of Economics, University of Bonn)
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kornstad, Tom & Nymoen, Ragnar & Skjerpen, Terje, 2013.
"Macroeconomic shocks and the probability of being employed,"
Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 33(C), pages 572-587.
- Tom Kornstad & Ragnar Nymoen & Terje Skjerpen, 2012. "Macroeconomic shocks and the probability of being employed," Discussion Papers 675, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- Kornstad, Tom & Nymoen, Ragnar & Skjerpen, Terje, 2012. "Macroeconomic Shocks and the Probability of Being Employed," Memorandum 03/2012, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
- Vincent Geloso, 2016. "The Turnover-Reducing Effects of the Minimum Wage may Harm the Economy," Economic Affairs, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 36(3), pages 318-325, October.
- Cahuc, Pierre & Malherbet, Franck & Prat, Julien, 2019.
"The Detrimental Effect of Job Protection on Employment: Evidence from France,"
IZA Discussion Papers
12384, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Cahuc, Pierre & Malherbet, Franck & Prat, Julien, 2019. "The Detrimental Effect of Job Protection on Employment: Evidence from France," CEPR Discussion Papers 13767, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Leonardo Fabio Morales & Daniel Medina, 2016.
"Labor Fluidity and Performance of Labor Outcomes in Colombia: Evidence from Employer-Employee Linked Panel,"
BORRADORES DE ECONOMIA
014249, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA.
- Leonardo Fabio Morales & Daniel Medina, 2016. "Labor Fluidity and Performance of Labor Outcomes in Colombia: Evidence from Employer-Employee Linked Panel," Borradores de Economia 926, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Pissarides, Christopher A., 2015. "Dale Mortensen: An appreciation," Research in Economics, Elsevier, vol. 69(1), pages 1-6.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oxp:obooks:9780199233786. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Economics Book Marketing). General contact details of provider: http://www.oup.com/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
More services and features
Follow serials, authors, keywords & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job market papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed