Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:mes:emfitr:v:51:y:2015:i:3:p:525-536 is not listed on IDEAS
- Tietze, Frank, 2008. "Technology market intermediaries to facilitate external technology exploitation: The case of IP auctions," Working Papers 55, Hamburg University of Technology (TUHH), Institute for Technology and Innovation Management.
- De Giorgi, Enrico, 2005.
"Reward-risk portfolio selection and stochastic dominance,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 29(4), pages 895-926, April.
- Enrico De Giorgi, "undated". "Reward-Risk Portfolio Selection and Stochastic Dominance," IEW - Working Papers 121, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
- Bernhard Arnold & Ingrid Größl & Peter Stahlecker, 2000. "Competitive supply behavior when price information is fuzzy," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 72(1), pages 45-66, February.
- Michael Berlemann, 2004. "Experimentelle Aktienmärkte als Instrumente der Konjunkturprognose," ifo Schnelldienst, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, vol. 57(16), pages 21-29, August.
- Michael Berlemann & Forrest Nelson, 2005. "Forecasting Inflation via Experimental Stock Markets Some Results from Pilot Markets," ifo Working Paper Series 10, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich.
- Michael Berlemann & Kalina Dimitrova & Nikolay Nenovsky, 2000.
"Assessing Market Expectations on Exchange Rates and Inflation: A Pilot Forecasting System for Bulgaria,"
William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series
wp759, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- M. Berlemann & K. Dimitrova & Nikolay Nenovsky, 2004. "Assessing Market Expectations on Exchange Rates and Inflation: A Pilot Forecasting System for Bulgaria," Post-Print halshs-00259473, HAL.
- Robert Holzmann & Steen Jørgensen, 2001. "Social Risk Management: A New Conceptual Framework for Social Protection, and Beyond," International Tax and Public Finance, Springer;International Institute of Public Finance, vol. 8(4), pages 529-556, August.
- Marcello SpanÃ², 2013. "Theoretical explanations of corporate hedging," International Journal of Business and Social Research, MIR Center for Socio-Economic Research, vol. 3(7), pages 84-102, July.
- Alsem, K.J., 2003. "Insurability of export credit risks," Research Report 03F07, University of Groningen, Research Institute SOM (Systems, Organisations and Management).
- Mannonen, Pekka, 2001. "Advancing information technology and financial intermediation," Discussion Papers 770, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- repec:dgr:rugsom:03f07 is not listed on IDEAS
- Alexander Zimper, 2015.
"Bank-Deposit Contracts Versus Financial-Market Participation in Emerging Economies,"
Emerging Markets Finance and Trade,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 51(3), pages 525-536, May.
- Alexander Zimper, 2013. "Bank Deposit Contracts Versus Financial Market Participation in Emerging Economies," Working Papers 354, Economic Research Southern Africa.
- Alexander Zimper, 2013. "Bank Deposit Contracts Versus Financial Market Participation in Emerging Economies," Working Papers 201334, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- Volker Böhm & Carl Chiarella, 2005.
"Mean Variance Preferences, Expectations Formation, And The Dynamics Of Random Asset Prices,"
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 15(1), pages 61-97.
- Volker Bohm & Carl Chiarella, 2000. "Mean Variance Preferences, Expectations Formation, and the Dynamics of Random Asset Prices," Research Paper Series 46, Quantitative Finance Research Centre, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Tietze, Frank, 2010. "A typology of technology market intermediaries," Working Papers 60, Hamburg University of Technology (TUHH), Institute for Technology and Innovation Management.
- de-Ramon, Sebastián & Iscenko, Zanna & Osborne, Matthew & Straughan, Michael & Andrews, Peter, 2012. "Measuring the impact of prudential policy on the macroeconomy: A practical application to Basel III and other responses to the financial crisis," MPRA Paper 69423, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Felipe Zurita, 2008. "Liquidity and market incompleteness," Annals of Finance, Springer, vol. 4(3), pages 299-303, July.
- Hsu, Sara & Li, Jianjun, 2012. "“Ideal” financial development and financial overaccumulation," MPRA Paper 38035, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Schertler, Andrea, 1999. "Venture Capital in offenen Volkswirtschaften: Ein theoretisches Modell," Kiel Working Papers 925, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Bauer, Wolfgang & Ryser, Marc, 2004. "Risk management strategies for banks," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 28(2), pages 331-352, February.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oxp:obooks:9780198775409. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Economics Book Marketing). General contact details of provider: http://www.oup.com/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.