Probe Revisited: A Report on Elementary Education in India
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Singal, Nidhi, 2016. "Schooling children with disabilities: Parental perceptions and experiences," International Journal of Educational Development, Elsevier, vol. 50(C), pages 33-40.
- Pinaki Das & Bibek Paria & Shama Firdaush, 2021. "Juxtaposing Consumption Poverty and Multidimensional Poverty: A Study in Indian Context," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 153(2), pages 469-501, January.
- Naveen Kumar, 2019. "Public Schools Can Improve Student Outcomes: Evidence from a Natural Experiment in India," 2019 Papers pku634, Job Market Papers.
- Sonali Jain-Chandra & Tidiane Kinda & Kalpana Kochhar & Shi Piao & Johanna Schauer, 2019.
"Sharing the Growth Dividend: Analysis of Inequality in Asia,"
Journal of Banking and Financial Economics, University of Warsaw, Faculty of Management, vol. 2(12), pages 5-28, September.
- Ms. Sonali Jain-Chandra & Mr. Tidiane Kinda & Ms. Kalpana Kochhar & Shi Piao & Johanna Schauer, 2016. "Sharing the Growth Dividend: Analysis of Inequality in Asia," IMF Working Papers 2016/048, International Monetary Fund.
- Arundhuti Gupta & M.V. Rajeev Gowda, 2012. "Mentoring Indiaâ€™s Youth," IIM Kozhikode Society & Management Review, , vol. 1(2), pages 75-84, July.
- Pauline Dixon, 2013. "International Aid and Private Schools for the Poor," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 15122, June.
- Nandi, Arijit & Agarwal, Parul & Chandrashekar, Anoushaka & Harper, Sam, 2020. "Access to affordable daycare and women’s economic opportunities: evidence from a cluster randomised intervention in India," OSF Preprints du3xg, Center for Open Science.
- Dixon, Pauline & Egalite, Anna J. & Humble, Steve & Wolf, Patrick J., 2019. "Experimental results from a four-year targeted education voucher program in the slums of Delhi, India," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 124(C), pages 1-1.
- Sudha Narayanan, 2013. "Choosing private schools: Examining primary school enrollment decisions in rural North India," Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai Working Papers 2013-025, Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai, India.
- Bose, Sukanya & Noopur, A. & Nayudu, Sri Hari, 2022. "Intergovernmental Fiscal transfers and Expenditure on Education in India: State level analysis, 2005 to 2020," Working Papers 22/377, National Institute of Public Finance and Policy.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oxp:obooks:9780198071570. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: http://www.oup.com/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Economics Book Marketing (email available below). General contact details of provider: http://www.oup.com/ .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.