Firms, Markets, and Hierarchies: The Transaction Cost Perspective
- Carroll, Glenn R.
- Teece, David J.(both at the Walter A. Haas School of Business, University of California, Berkeley)
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jochen Runde, 2001. "Filling in the Background," Journal of Economic Methodology, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 9(1), pages 11-30.
- Mike, Károly, 2015.
"Kevesebb vagy több közgazdaságtant?. Valentiny Pál-Kiss Ferenc László-Nagy Csongor István (szerk.): Verseny és szabályozás, 2013. MTA KRTK KTI, Budapest, 2014, 372 o
[More or less economics?. Pál V," Közgazdasági Szemle (Economic Review - monthly of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences), Közgazdasági Szemle Alapítvány (Economic Review Foundation), vol. 0(3), pages 335-340.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oxp:obooks:9780195119510. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Economics Book Marketing). General contact details of provider: http://www.oup.com/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .