Poverty, Inequality, and Policy in Latin America
- Stephan Klasen() (University of Göttingen)Felicitas Nowak-Lehmann() (Ibero-American Institute for Economic Research)
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Azaola, Marta Cristina, 2014. "Community school programmes in Latin America: Imagining the long-term impact of developing pupils’ agency," International Journal of Educational Development, Elsevier, vol. 38(C), pages 80-86.
More about this item
KeywordsLatin America; poverty; inequality; policy;
- F0 - International Economics - - General
- I3 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mtp:titles:0262113244. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kristin Waites). General contact details of provider: http://mitpress.mit.edu .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .