School Choice International: Exploring Public-Private Partnerships
- Rajashri Chakrabarti() (Federal Reserve Bank of New York)Paul E. Peterson() (Harvard University)
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Fredrick M. Wamalwa & Justine Burns, 2017.
"Private Schools and Student Learning Achievements in Kenya,"
SALDRU Working Papers
202, Southern Africa Labour and Development Research Unit, University of Cape Town.
- Fredrick M. Wamalwa & Justine Burns, 2017. "Private Schools and Student Learning Achievements in Kenya," Working Papers 689, Economic Research Southern Africa.
- Harry Anthony Patrinos & Felipe Barrera-Osorio & Juliana Guaqueta, 2009. "The Role and Impact of Public-Private Partnerships in Education," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 2612.
- Pauline Dixon, 2013. "International Aid and Private Schools for the Poor," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 15122, April.
More about this item
Keywordspublic-private partnerships; education; india; chile; columbia;
- I2 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mtp:titles:0262033763. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kristin Waites). General contact details of provider: http://mitpress.mit.edu .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .