The Future of China's Exchange Rate Policy
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Morris Goldstein & Nicholas R. Lardy, 2009. "The Future of China's Exchange Rate Policy," Peterson Institute Press: Policy Analyses in International Economics, Peterson Institute for International Economics, number pa87, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dennis Tao Yang, 2012.
"Aggregate Savings and External Imbalances in China,"
Journal of Economic Perspectives,
American Economic Association, vol. 26(4), pages 125-146, Fall.
- Yang, Dennis T., 2012. "Aggregate Savings and External Imbalances in China," IZA Discussion Papers 6964, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Soyoung Kim & Yoonbai Kim, 2016.
"The RMB Debate: Empirical Analysis on the Effects of Exchange Rate Shocks in China and Japan,"
The World Economy,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 39(10), pages 1539-1557, October.
- Soyoung Kim & Yoonbai Kim, "undated". "The RMB Debate: Empirical Analysis on the Effects of Exchange Rate Shocks in China and Japan," Economics Working Papers 16-01/2014, School of Business Administration, American University of Sharjah.
- Soyoung Kim & Yoonbai Kim, 2012. "The RMB Debate: Empirical Analysis on the Effects of Exchange Rate Shocks in China and Japan," Working Papers 132012, Hong Kong Institute for Monetary Research.
- Gauvin, Ludovic & Rebillard, Cyril, 2013.
"Towards Recoupling? Assessing the Impact of a Chinese Hard Landing on Commodity Exporters: Results from Conditional Forecast in a GVAR Model,"
65457, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- L. Gauvin & C. Rebillard, 2015. "Towards Recoupling? Assessing the Global Impact of a Chinese Hard Landing through Trade and Commodity Price Channels," Working papers 562, Banque de France.
- Ludovic Gauvin & Cyril Rebillard, 2015. "Towards Recoupling? Assessing the Global Impact of a Chinese Hard Landing through Trade and Commodity Price Channels," EconomiX Working Papers 2015-21, University of Paris Nanterre, EconomiX.
- Ryan Rutkowski, 2015. "Service Sector Reform in China," Policy Briefs PB15-2, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
- Morris GOLDSTEIN & Daniel XIE, 2009. "US Credit Crisis and Spillovers to Asia," Asian Economic Policy Review, Japan Center for Economic Research, vol. 4(2), pages 204-222.
- M. Albert & C. Jude & C. Rebillard, 2015. "The Long Landing Scenario: Rebalancing from Overinvestment and Excessive Credit Growth. Implications for Potential Growth in China," Working papers 572, Banque de France.
- James Xiaohe Zhang, 2011. "RMB Appreciation or Fiscal Stimulus, and their Policy Implications," Chapters,in: China’s Economy in the Post-WTO Environment, chapter 9 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- repec:taf:rjapxx:v:17:y:2012:i:1:p:171-187 is not listed on IDEAS
- Julian GRUIN, 2013. "Asset or Liability? The Role of the Financial System in the Political Economy of China’s Rebalancing," Journal of Current Chinese Affairs - China aktuell, Institute of Asian Studies, GIGA German Institute of Global and Area Studies, Hamburg, vol. 42(4), pages 73-104.
- Yoonbai Kim & Gil Kim, 2012. "The Renminbi Debate: A Review of Issues and Search for Resolution," Chapters,in: Asian Responses to the Global Financial Crisis, chapter 4 Edward Elgar Publishing.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iie:ppress:pa87. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Peterson Institute webmaster). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iieeeus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .